Old friends brought to life

T/n = toy name

3rd Pov

F/n and Y/n grew anxious walking around the factory but Huggy and Kissy were there to guide them. Soon they'll be able to find the flower, eventually. Hoping that nothing too terrible awaits them, right?

"Hey Huggy? I think I left my T/n somewhere, it's probably in the toy room." Y/n said.

"Did you really leave it in there? Well... I can help you find it, let's hurry up!" Huggy said, grabbing Y/n's hand.

"Seriously Y/n? At a time like this?" Both Kissy Missy and F/n said at the same time.

"Hey! That toy was my favorite. The toy room isn't that far, we'll be quick." Y/n said and left with Huggy.

Huggy looked back at F/n and Kissy Missy and waved them goodbye. Kissy sat down on the floor and pouted. F/n joined her.

"So... while we wait for them, what do you do for a living?" F/n began the conversation.

Kissy looks at F/n then back at the floor. "Umm... I can't remember much, I just woke up not too long ago. My brother is already active before me. The last thing I remembered was that the scientists put me to sleep and... here I am."

F/n nodded, intrigued by the whole 'scientists' thing.

"What about you?"

"H-huh?"

"Why don't you... tell me about yourself!"

"Ahh.. w-well-"

"Oh wait! I started to remember something!" Kissy puts both of her paws on her head.

"G-gah, it hurts!"

"Are you okay Kissy? what did you remember??" F/n put their hand on Kissy's shoulder.

"I... y-you... I remember what you said to me back in the factory..."

"...what?"

"Didn't you say that I and the other toys deserved the same recognition as my brother Huggy Wuggy? I vividly remember seeing Huggy plushies being sold everywhere. Y/n had one too."

F/n puts their hand up to their chin, thinking. "I... do remember saying that, I don't work at Playtime factory though. I was there to see Y/n, Wait- how did you know I said that when I didn't see you???"

Kissy smiled. "I just do... you just didn't see me. I was still alive back then. When I hear you say that, it made me feel like I mattered."

F/n became just as flustered as Kissy's pink fur. "I'm just stating the facts, all toys should be the same..."

Both F/n and Kissy smiled. They suddenly hear a sound coming from the hallway.

"What was that...?" F/n said.

"I... I don't know... Huggy, Y/n, is that you...?" Kissy stood up and grabbed F/n closer.

F/n and Missy looked at the hallway and saw two shadows, the shadow didn't resemble Huggy nor Y/n. The shadow approached closer and F/n and Kissy saw who it was. Two toys came into the room and saw F/n and Kissy staring at them.

"Boogie bot?" Kissy said.

"BRON???" F/n screamed.

Boogie bot and Bron looked at each other and shrugged. "I don't know... where to begin." Boogie bot said.

"Same!" Bron said looking at the two familiar individuals.

~meanwhile~

Y/n and Huggy entered the Toy room and saw many toys scattered everywhere.

"Wow, what a mess," Huggy said.

"Hold up, I don't remember seeing this many toys here before? I'm sure I put my T/n here somewhere..."

"T/n? Did you give your toy a name? That's cute... well I expected that from you, I know how you were." Huggy approached and help find Y/n's toy.

There were old toys of cat bee toys but they were old and not new like Y/n made with the machine. There were some old toys of Bron the dinosaur, candy cat, and boogie bot. Something caught Y/n's eye. She saw something moving between the toys in the toy pile.

"Huggy... did you see that?" Y/n whispered.

"Hm? See what?" Huggy tilts his head in Y/n's direction.

"Maybe I'm seeing things again but I'm not sure, but I saw a toy that's moving?" Y/n said pointing at the toy pile. Another toy started moving a little.

"Please tell me you saw that."

"Oh yeah, I saw it too...!" Huggy whispered.

Y/n and Huggy approached slowly to the toy pile. They don't know which toy it is that's moving since they're all gathered together.

'If it's another toy that's alive...' Y/n thought.

Suddenly one of the toys jumped and landed on Huggy.

"A-Aah!" Huggy shrieked and stumbled down. He looked up to see Candy cat looking at him.

"Candy cat?" Huggy said and the toy began to lick Huggy's face with its long tongue.

"Meow!"

"Huggy, you okay??" Y/n rushed to his side and saw... a toy cat purring in Huggy's chest?

"Candy cat is alive too!?" Y/n exclaimed.

"How are you Candy cat?? Gosh, it's been so long!" Huggy carried the cat into his arms and purred as well.

Y/n was dumbfounded.

"Meow..."

Y/n looked down and saw her Bumblebee cat she was looking.

*gasp*

"T/n! You can talk!" Y/n picked up her toy and cradle it into her arms.

Huggy Wuggy walked towards Y/n and kissed her on the head. "Looks like we found our old friends in this building. Isn't this a miracle? This didn't happen before. My sister woke up and soon all the other toys were becoming alive because you stepped inside this factory! Everything... is going well because of you Y/n..."

Y/n looks up at Huggy and smiled "I... I never knew me coming in here was a good decision honestly, but I'm so glad I did."

Huggy smiles and picks up Y/n and the two alive toys. "Let's get back with F/n and Kissy, they're waiting for us."

Ngl but I'm obsessed with the Poppy playtime ost. It sounds so good (myoannn)😩
um yeah, more toys are alive! And then we'll meet Poppy- 🙂