8

Amber's POV

Amber's POV

???: woah.

I opened my eyes at the voice. "Why does that voice sound familiar?.." I looked around to see Jay sitting next to me, clapping lightly with a soft smile.

Jay: you have a really addicting voice. If there was a lot of people here I bet you would've made a huge audience.

Amber: well I'm glad that there wasn't anyone here. I don't really like crowds or anything like that. But thank you *shy smile*

Jay: no problem *smile*

Amber: y'know, you're the first one to hear me sing other than my brother. Not even my friends heard me sing.

Jay: Well then I'm glad to be the first!

It went silent for a bit then Jay spoke.

Jay: I've been thinking about this for a while... we've bumped into each other a few times but never really introduced ourselves.

"Ok holdup- is he gonna ask me to be his friend? Nah it can't be. It must be only for the times where we bump into each other again and again an-"

Jay: and... do you wanna be friends Soohee?

"rEEEEEE HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS FRIEND AHHHH- okay Amber- keep it cool-"

Amber: sure! And wait- how did you know my name?

Jay: Heeseung hyung told me. I'm-

Amber: Jay. I know

Jay: how did you know?

Amber: dude you're literally the talk of the campus. It's starting to get annoying now

"Woah! You're so good at this Amber~"

Jay: wow am I that popular?

Amber: I- you don't know that you're popular even with both girls and boys swooning over you? And then your looks. Also your personality. There's more to the list but I'm too lazy to list em down. :]

Jay: well then do you agree with the stuff you just listed rn? *smirk*

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit he's flirting"

Amber: wellllll- the first one, yes. The other two, mmmmm- idk-

"Wow you accepted a friend request and the first thing you're doing is lying. What an amazing friend you are Amber"

Jay: you sure?

Amber: 100%

Jay: ah okay. So you have any siblings?

Amber: sadly yeah. I have an older brother who's annoying asf. You?

Jay: lmao- nope. I'm the only child.

Amber: wow you're damn lucky.

Jay: true. But it sometimes gets boring. Y'know, with my parents being away most of the time.

Amber: right. Sorry about that tho..

Jay: it's fine... I just realized- we have the same friend but never got introduced.

Amber: same friend?-

Jay: I meant Heeseung.

"Oh. Should I tell him? Nahhh maybe laterrr"

Amber: ohhh. I thought you were talking about Arin unnie-

Jay: haha. Well Arin noona as well I guess.

And we spent the rest of the day getting to know each other