10

Jay's POV

Jay's POV

I felt a pang in my heart when she said that she doesn't like me in that way. But why tho? Do I like her? No. I can't. She's my best friend's sister. And she doesn't like me in that way...

Heeseung: PARK JONGSEONG!

I flinched at the sudden yell and looked at Heeseung.

Jay: huh? What happened?

Niki: you zoned out hyung.

Heeseung: are you okay?

Jay: y-yeah. I'm fine. Don-

Heeseung: is it about what Amber said?

Jay: w-wdym?

Heeseung: when she said that she doesn't like you in that way.

Jay: nono! It's nothing. Don't worry about it.

Niki: hyung stop acting like it's not cuz of that. We've known each other for years. It's easy to read what happened with one of us especially when it happened in front of us.

Jay: *sigh* ... I don't know why I'm feeling like this. I shouldn't be hurt. I don't even like her that way. And she your sister hyung.

Heeseung: just because she's my sister. Doesn't mean you should push your feelings away.

Jay: you're not mad?

Heeseung: why should I be mad? As long as it's someone who's trust worthy then it's fine. And I know I can trust you to protect her.

Jay: thanks hyung. But there's no way she'd like me back.

Niki: think about it again hyung. Try to remember how she would act around you. How her voice sounded when she said those words. And the small gestures she does when she lies. That can help you figure out how she really feels.

Jay: I'll try that Riki-ah. Thank you. Both of you.

Heeseung: don't thank us Jay-ah

Niki: yeah! It's what friends are for!!

"Damn I'm so glad to have these two..."