Chapter 1: Final Preparations

The city of Mondstat is never quiet, usually.

There would always be children laughing and playing and merchants yelling their discounts to endless amounts of people.

But mostly, It's filled with people running errands, and getting things done. 

This includes the mighty traveler herself, Lumine.

Lumine picks through a crate of apples and ingredients, checking off one by one and placing them in the bag.

Lumine hums to herself, double-checking her supply list.

" Are you done yet, Miss Lumine?" A deep voice came from behind her.

Lumine turns around and nods, " I just finished! Anything else to add? " 

"OOH! Paimon wants meat! " Paimons pauses, then rants, " Oh, yes meat! The delicious flavor in Paimon's mouth... Yummy... "

Lumine raised her eyebrows and formed a small grin. "I don't think meat is necessary on our trip, Paimon "

Paimon puffed out her cheeks and turned to a crimson gaze " Master Diluc, Isn't meat supposed to be on the list! I mean look at the list of nice foods Lumi can make for us! " Paimon looked like she was ready to eat a whole mountain.

Diluc sighed " Meat wouldn't last as long without a cold source, it keeps it preserved. Sorry, Paimon. "

Paimon gave him a glare and mumbled a few words.

Lumine shook her head dismissably, she pulled her mora bag out and paid Blanche.

"Shall we head back?" Lumine smiled, her golden gaze locked onto Diluc.

Diluc nodded but kept eye contact.

His eyes are so pretty.

Lumine broke it with a swift turn of her head and started down the flight of stairs leading to the main entrance of Mondstat.