Chapter 2: A night to remember

Lumine dug around the drawer, looking for something comfy to sleep in.

" Paimon thinks it's nice that Master Diluc let us stay at the winery for a bit "

" It's only for the night, then we depart for Liyue. Then eventually Inazuma. " Lumine replied.

Her eyes lit up once she found a nice white nightgown with laces at the edge of the sleeves and the end of the dress.

" Paimon, Do you mind going over to the bathroom while I change? "  Lumine turned, her eyes glowing from the candle's dim light.

Paimon nodded and flew off.

She quickly changed and told Paimon she could come out. " I'll be back soon," Lumine said, slipping on her flats.

- When she got out - 

Lumine's eyes shifted around, looking side to side. Unexpectedly, she found a familiar blue-haired-looking man.

" Greetings, Honorary Knight, " Kaeya said, his eye narrowing just slightly.

" Oh hello, Kaeya! Didn't expect to see you here!" Lumine responded, her eyes glittering.

" You know, I haven't seen you in quite a while..." The blue-haired man whispered, walking slowly to Lumine. " Why didn't you drop by to see me?"

" I'm sorry Kaeya, I didn't realize. I was busy making preparations for my trip to Inazuma! "

" Inazuma you say...?"  He pressed her against the wall, whispering this into her ear.

" Mind if I tag along? " 

She could feel his warm breath on her shoulder and ear, flushing her face red.

You get flustered so easily... But it's cute. 

Kaeya placed his face near Lumine's to only be centimeters away. He could visibly see Lumine's blush. It made him smirk.

"AHEM. "

The pair turned to see Diluc standing in the dark. His arms crossed against his chest.

" Master Dil- "

" If you two are going to make out," Diluc scrowled, his eyes full of hatred, " Do it in a room, not in my hallway." 

Lumine quickly pushed Kaeya away and nodded, muttering apologies to Diluc.

she went back into her room and shut the door with a small click. Leaving the two men alone.

Diluc stepped out, his veins clearly popping out.

" My my, Master Diluc! " Kaeya grinned, " I didn't know you had a soft spot for our dear traveler." 

Diluc shook his head. " Listen Kaeya, whatever you're planning, get rid of it. "

He narrowed his crimson glare. " I'm not afraid to end you, here right now. "

" A threat?" Kaeya chuckled.

" I look forward to it then. " 

The two men stared daggers at each other if only looks could kill.

" Go back to your room. We have a big day tomorrow. " Diluc said through gritted teeth.

" Oh, alright. " The blue-haired man replied, " But please do so, lighten up. "

Kaeya turned and walked to his room, a sly grin on his face.