Chapter Nine

TRIGGER WARNING! This chapter  contains eating disorder, and body insecurities.

There was the familiar churning sensation building at the pit of my stomach from the throbbing shaft where my soaking sex was deeply sunk, my body was not easing from trembling with my legs tensing up and toes curling from the seemingly endless of holding back my own highs—afraid that the man underneath my body would edge me more than what I was getting at the moment.

But I could tell how I was making a mess already with my arousal gushing down from my insides down to Kokonoi's thighs, fixing my falling eyes at the men across the table I felt the grip around my waist tightened, and I saw how Ran sent a triumph smile at my direction before he rearranged the cards around his fingers.

"Fuck," groaned Kokonoi piling his cards all together as he adjusted from the table, freeing my waist from his arms he released a sigh.

"I'm so close to spanking you right now y/n," his forehead fell on my shoulder and I tore my attention from Rindo whose eyes rolled at how my lips kept on parting from feeling stuffed.

"Excuse me, what?" I tried looking over my shoulder, "Your pussy keep on clenching and it is distracting my play," he replied with visible annoyance on his tone, "Are you perhaps doing it on purpose?"

I couldn't grasp properly what he was trying to say, and my attention flew at Sanzu who laid his cards on the table, carrying the smile of victory on his lips, and for the nth time my throat went dry.

"Just so one of these assholes can fuck you?" added Kokonoi finally throwing his cards across the table.

"You were the one who brought me into this position, don't even put the blame on me," I growled lowly.

"I have nothing to do with how such a loser you are Kokonoi," I maintained in gritted teeth, feeling the last remaining patience leaving me.

"What did you just say?" He puzzled, probably too surprised at how I told him that, releasing a scoff he grabbed my hair pulling me closer to him and I let him, "You are such a cumdump."

Now he had done it, that literally snapped me from the reality

That seriously was heartwrenching coming from him when he was the sole person who had ever fucked me, only him who I had given my body and soul, did he actually need to call me that?

I could no longer control the rage that was stirring inside me, forget about how needy I was getting for him, forget about any of my denied orgasms, and just forget my freaking feelings for this asshole—I told myself before shoving his hand away from me before immediately getting off from his dick, I was never the kind of guy who was physically tough, but I managed to got away from his forceful grip.

"You know what, I'll just fuck with whoever won among them," my voice was loud enough, lowering my face to fix the mess between my legs.

"You wouldn't mind that, right?" I threw him a glance and his face was nothing but furry, I almost tremble in terror but we were pretty much carrying the same emotions.

He was mad and so I was, closing his pants he shook his head, "Don't you dare."

But I dared anyway, I walked away from him and went straight to the three men who were silently watching us, and without looking back at Kokonoi whose loud growl echoed throughout the whole room—I grabbed whoever's arm I could reach while I was passing by through the chairs.

"Don't try me y/n!"

Oh yeah, enough with his threats he was a complete dickhead, and I was getting fed up with the way how he would badly treat me from time to time. The darkest days of my life was resurfacing inside me, and that was the last thing I wanted, the least I needed.