Introduction

Paris was an odd girl. Not your average young adult, just getting out of college. The days between Highschool and the rest of your life matter more than anyone really lets on. They determine your life. Are you going to be successful and have a family or are you going to live in your mother's basement for the rest of your life?

Living in her mother's basement was not an option for Paris, she was raised by her grandparents along with her twin brother Porter. Their mother was a drug addict who was still in their lives but never could get it together enough to take care of them. When it came time for the two to go to college Porter wanted to stay and go to community college. Paris went on with her life, heartbroken her brother wasn't there by her side.

Paris moved to London when she was 18. Spending her time studying the art of photography, something her brother and her had in common. Porter stayed in Michigan with the rest of their family also studying photography.

While going to school in London she started her own blog, including all of her beautiful pictures into the blogs. That was enough to get her by and help her build her portfolio even more.

Paris gets the opportunity of a lifetime, she would be stupid to turn it down. Only darkness takes it over and Paris finds it hard to be happy. With 4 crazy boys filling her free time, she has no time to take care of herself. Pushing her in deeper and deeper.

|-|

Paris Vanburen || 20 || Virgo @ParisVanburen@Vanburenphotography

@ParisVanburen
@Vanburenphotography

Paris Vanburen || 20 || Virgo @ParisVanburen@Vanburenphotography

Ashton Irwin || 20 || Cancer
@ashtonirwin
@ashton5sos