Part 52

Me, Lizzie and Mason walk out of the movie theater with Mason walking between us holding our hands. "That was.. an ok movie"

Lizzie laughs stopping us from walking and grabs my hand. "Why don't we go back to your apartment and we watch some good movies then? We can even cuddle in bed"

"I'd love that princess" I put my hand on her cheek planting a loving kiss on her lips. I hear a click and start looking around.

"What's wrong?" Lizzie asks putting her hand on my cheek having me look at her.

"I thought I heard a clicking sound. Maybe I'm just going crazy" I hear a clicking sound again and see a guy quickly hide behind a car. "Come on let's go" I pick Mason up and grab Lizzie's hand dragging her to my car. I put Mason in his car seat then me and Lizzie get into the car driving off to my apartment. Lizzie looks over at me mouthing 'are you ok' to me. I answer by nodding then turn my attention back to the road. We arrive back at my apartment and go straight into my room. Lizzie and Mason get comfortable on my bed as I turn the tv on and go to the bathroom. I get in bed next to Lizzie putting on Spider Man for Mason. He lays stomach down with his head propped up on his hands in between our legs. Lizzie pulls me closer to her cuddling me close on her chest. A little into the movie I hear my phone going off, I look and see Robin messaging me.

"Who is it babe?" Lizzie looks over kissing my head.

"It's Robin, she sent me a link" I shrug clicking the link. It opens an article, "Marvel Star Elizabeth Olsen reveals in new interview she's dating a barista here in LA"

"What is it?" I feel my anxiety start to rise. Lizzie takes my phone from my hand looking at the article. "What.. this picture. It's from earlier! Outside the theater"

She shows me a picture of us kissing outside the movie theater. "I knew that's what I was hearing! The clicking. It was someone taking pictures of us." I groan and decide to go on Instagram. I go to Lizzie's page and go to her tagged to see posts of me and her kissing and then when she put her hand on my cheek. "Look how many posts.." I show her all the posts there's some from her interview too.

"Don't read the comments ok babe?" Suddenly her phone goes off. "It's my sister, I'll be right back. Do not read those comments!" She gives me a stern look then answers the phone walking out of the room.

I look at all the posts and click on one of her from the interview. "So Lizzie Olsen how's your love life? Everyone's been wondering if you're single taken."

"Actually I'm in a very healthy relationship"

"Really? Who's the lucky guy?"

"Actually SHE is a barista at a cute coffee shop here in LA"

"She!?"

"She makes me really happy, we've been keeping it a secret for privacy reasons and just to get the hang of our relationship. It's new to both of us but we've been doing amazing."

"I think someone's in love"

"I am, I love her I do."

With that the video ends. I sit with a smile on my face playing the video again just admiring my beautiful girlfriend. My eyes wonder down to the description of the post. It says "Lizzie looks so happy talking about her girlfriend! I'm sad she's taken but if she's happy I'm happy! ❤️"

Wow that was actually.. nice? I stare at the 280 comments tempted to press on them to look. I take a deep breathe and press on the post and look at the comments,

"Who is this mystery girl??"

"Is her girlfriend the girl who was rumored to be dating Scarlett AND Lizzie?"

"She looks so happy talking about her!"

"Is she really in love with this girl?"

"What are you doing!?" Lizzie snatches my phone from my hands.

"Hey! Give it back" I reach for my phone.

"Babe I said no comments" She crosses her arms.

"Don't cross your arms at me, I watched the video and saw the description so I decided to take a peak at the comments. They weren't that bad! No threats or anything" She sighs as I stick my bottom lip out pouting, "Can I have my phone back please princess?"

She shakes her head smiling handing me my phone. As she gets back in bed she kisses me softly, "You're gonna look at more aren't you?"

"Psh no... maybe" Lizzie rolls her eyes at me as she wraps me in her arms again. "Just one more post, this one" I click on one with the pictures of us from earlier, I open the comments and start reading

"That's the girl both her and Scarlett were rumored to be dating! She's really been making her way around"
"Scarlett literally came out saying they were just friends."

"They look so happy! I'm glad she's happy"

"Who does she think she is dating Lizzie?"

"She's just a barista how could Lizzie be with her?"

"She needs to stay away from Lizzie, she doesn't deserve her"

"Ew why is she kissing Lizzie?"

"Why are you all being so mean? Let them be happy. Maybe that's why she has her account on private. Keep your rude and mean comments to yourself."

"All you assholes leave them alone, Lizzies happy that's all that matters."

"She doesn't deserve Lizzie."

"Lizzie deserves better!"

"Why is Lizzie with her?"

Lizzie takes my phone from my hands as I realize tears are falling from my eyes onto my hands. She cups my cheeks in her hands making me look at her, "Don't listen to them remember? I love you, I'll always love you. They don't know you, they don't know our relationship. You're such an amazing girlfriend, I don't deserve YOU" she laughs kissing my nose. "I love everything about you, never doubt that ok?"

"Ok... I love you too. I love you so much.. I love you with every fiber of my being.." Lizzie pulls me closer smashing her lips onto mine. I look over at Mason who's still just watching the movie. "Mason? Bubba?"

"Huh what? Mommy are you ok? I didn't want to interrupt you and Lizzies conversation" He crawls up on my lap.

"It's ok bubba, I'm ok. Come here" I pulling him into a hug and both me and Lizzie cuddle him between us as he laughs. "I love you bubba, I love you too Lizzie"

"We love you too mommy!" Mason snuggles up against me.

"We love you so much" Lizzie leans over kissing me softly.