Part 1

Lauren POV

Me and the other girls were all adopted by a man and woman. They were loving at first but one day they started abusing us. First emotionally then mentally and soon physically. They tie us up, whip us, push us down stairs, and sometimes water board us. They tell us if we disrespect them one time they can easily beat us till we die. Right now I am chained up in a cage as well as the other girls. Our "parents" are sleeping. I snuck a bobby pin from "mom's" hair and I hid it in my own. At around midnight I took it out I wanted to make sure they were sleeping. I poke it around the lock that's holding the chains and eventually get it out. I open the cage and do the same for the girls. I help them out as quiet as possible. I quietly open a window and we all climb out. We close it and run as fast as possible we run two blocks away and find a house that has light on so I'm pretty sure they are awake. We all constantly look behind us making sure they aren't following. We runt to the house and bang on the door yelling for help.

Y/N POV

I am in my living room watching a movie when I get interuppted hearing loud bangs on my door. I run to it opening it seeing five terrified girls. They are crying super skinny bruises everywhere. I immediately open the door letting them in. "Come in please omg" I say and they nervously walk in. I immediately walk then to the kitchen and get left over pizza heating it up. I give them their food and they eat like they haven't eaten in weeks maybe months. I give them water as well and they take huge chugs of it. "Th-thank y-you" the green eyed girl says scared. "Hey you can talk to me hun" I say gently she she nods. "Our p-parents they ... Um... Hit us" she says and I immediately start crying. "Can I hug you?" I ask she nervously opens her arms I hug her and she relaxed into me. "You can trust me ok?" I say and she nods I then pull away. "What are your names?" I ask and the green eyed girl speaks "I'm Lauren, this is Camila, Dinah, Ally, and Normani." She says I smile. "I'm so sorry you went through that" I say and they start crying. "Please don't take us back ..." Camila says and my heart breaks. "They would hit us, whip us, tie us in cages," Lauren says I cry as she told me that. I don't know what to say. "If you want you can stay with me nothing will ever hurt you again ok? I promise" I tell them and they nod. I then give them all a tour of my house it's pretty big there are 4 rooms. I let them each pick on Dinah and Camila share one room, Ally and Lauren share another and Lauren had her own. They all have bathrooms attached to the rooms. Camila used my shower while Dinah used the one in their room.

Lauren POV

Everyone is sleeping now and I woke up from a nightmare of momma choking me and trying to kill me it felt so real. I cry and run out the room to Y/N's room. I open the door seeing her asleep. I tap her shoulder whispering her name she wakes up and looks at me. "You ok hun?" She asks and I shake my head. "I'm scared can I sleep with you?" I ask and she lifts the blanket and scoots over. I get in the bed and she pulls me close. "It's ok if I hold you right?" She asks and I nod. She wraps her arms around my waist and I lay my head on her shoulder. "I've never felt a touch like this" I say and she rubs my back relaxing me. I fall asleep on her eventually she makes me feel safe now.