Part 3

Y/N POV

I woke up today hearing yells from a man. I get confused and go downstairs I see the man that abused the girls in a cage. I forgot he was here damn. "Let me leave!" He yells "FUCK NO YOU ABUSE KIDS YOU HAD ONE JOB AS A PARENT TO LOVE THEM BUT YOU ABUSED THEM YOU SADISTIC FUCK!!!" I yell back and I hit the cage making him fall over. "I'm gonna do to you exactly what you did to those beautiful, innocent, young girls" I tell him and he looks worried. "Oh it's not fun when it's you getting abused is it? There is nothing I can do to you that can take back the trauma and abuse you gave to them" I say starting to cry. "No I will not kill you, that's too easy of an end. If you die it's gonna be slow and painful." I say. "Please I'm sorry" he cries making me chuckle "I'm supposed to feel bad for you?" I ask. "Girls come here please" I yell and they all run in the living room and look scared seeing the man. "When I get out I'm fucking killing you all!" He yells I put a taser into the cage staring his side he yells in pain and falls again. "All I will tell you is karma Is a fucking bitch." I say and I walk away I go in the kitchen and make food. Ally comes and helps me cook. "Thank you" I say and she smiles. We soon finish and make the plates for everyone and ourselves. We all eat at the table and talk randomly. "So ladies what did that dickhead feed you?" I ask and they think. "He never really fed us he made us suck his dick to earn food. We are all lesbian so we usually almost starved to death. Also he was nice and loving when he first adopted us until he saw that we have dicks we're all intersex. He called us animals and freaks." Lauren says. "God I'm so sorry" I say crying I wipe my tears I can't imagine going through that. I also can't help but get curious about there dick I'm honestly kind of falling for them. They are all of age youngest is 17 that's the legal consent age. I feel like a pedo imma stop. But with Lauren me and her flirt all of the time. Anyways back to my day. We finished eating and we clean up. "please let me eat I'm starving" he begs "suck my dick and you'll get food" Dinah says mocking him making him cringe and the girls and I laugh. I'd gladly suck that dick not gonna lie. "What?" Dinah asks. "I say that out loud?" I ask and they nod blushing "fuck I'm sorry" I say and blush.