5 - Path to Freedom

Y/n slammed into the tree at an incredibly fast speed. He tried to dodge it and use his arm to take most of the impact. His arm shattered instantly blood flying everywhere. Fortunately the rest of his body managed to avoid the tree. Y/n barreled through the forest and tumbled through branches. He landed in some bushed and rolled a few more yards before coming to a stop. Y/n laid there in pain. His entire body bruised.

Y/n - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....that hurt.

Y/n slowly and painfully sat up. He looked at his arm that took the impact. It was more then broken. Completely limp, he couldn't even feel pain from it anymore. Y/n decided to heal his arm. He focused his titan power on his arm and it healed. Steam started coming out of his arm's wound. the missing parts of his arm started growing back out of nowhere. His arm straightened as the bones were repaired. Y/n had practiced his healing before. This was the biggest injury he had ever healed. 

Y/n -  Good as new.

Y/n was about to heal the rest of his body's cuts and scrapes from his tumble when he heard out Levi calling his name. Y/n considered taking the chance to run away but decided to see Levi. Running would do nothing as Levi had already seen his face.

Y/n - OVER HERE!!!

Y/n could hear the sound of the hooks and gas speeding towards him. Then he saw Levi making his way over to him. Y/n stood up and got ready to greet Levi but Y/n noticed a titan come out of seemingly nowhere. It was aiming for Levi. Levi was already close to the ground so he had already put away his blades and triggers.

Y/n - BEHIND YOU!!!!!!

Levi - !!!.......guh.....

The titan had tried to grab Levi with one hand but Levi kicked himself away from it. Y/n guessed Levi had sprained his ankle as he could see the pain in Levi's face. The titan had also extended its other hand to grab Levi. This time Levi could not do anything to evade. Levi began to unsheathe his blades to cut out of the titans grip when It grabbed him. He wouldn't need to as Y/n had already started spinning his way to the titan and slashed at its neck. The titan fell down. Y/n stopped spinning in the air as he saw the other two people who had followed him getting closer. They were shocked to see such a young child take down a titan with such ease. Ignoring them Y/n made his way over to where Levi had landed. Y/n was glad to see Levi again, even if it was under these conditions and gave him a light hug. Levi replied by......smacking Y/n.

Levi - You did something stupid again.

Y/n - Jeez, I know you had my back incase another appeared.

Levi - Not that you idiot. You can easily deal with that on your own. I'm talking about you being out here. On your own.

Y/n - But I didn't plan on letting anyone else notice I was out here.

Levi - That's not an excuse. You're coming back with me. No excuses!

Y/n - .......yeah.....yes sir!

Y/n saluted with a grin. Levi smacked him again. It was at at this moment that the other two arrived.

Y/n - Farlan!!! Isab-

Y/n thought that the other two following Levi was Farlan and Isabel. It turn out they were not. Levi flinched at hearing the pairs names from Y/n. He wasn't ready to tell Y/n what had happened. How he had broken his promise.

Y/n - Huh? Hey Levi who's that?

The other two had now landed in front of Y/n and Levi.

??? - So it was a child. This is quite the predicament, care to explain Levi?