18 - Close Call

Our squad can be seen riding away from the walls and towards the forest of giant trees. Most of the morning had past and after the initial encounter with titans, Y/n had decided to talk to Armin and Eren before making them take action again.

Y/n - That's how you would distract the titan in order to go in for the kill.

Eren - Cutting a limb does sound like it would work better than aiming for the eyes. 

Armin - How do you manage to kill them without having to distract them first?

Y/n - ........Lot's and LOTS of practice. That's all there is to it. The longer you do it, the better you are.

Eren - Seriously though! I didn't even see you move when you saved Armin! How are you so fast?

Y/n - It's practice, I'm telling you.

The squad rides in silence until they reach an old abandoned town to rest for a while.

Y/n - Well, its about time to start the real training. 

Mikasa - What does that mean?

Y/n - Eren, Transform.

Eren - H-Huh?!? You want me to turn into a titan here? But what if I cant control it like in trost.

Y/n - That's what I'm here for. 

Eren - Oh.......I think I understand now. Alright, I trust you Y/n.

Mikasa and Armin both seem a bit confused at Eren's choice of words. Eren then swings a good distance away and bites his hand. Yellow light engulfs Eren and the entire surrounding town. He then lets out a trembling roar and faces his three friends.

Mikasa - How exactly are you going to train him if he's in titan form?

 Armin in the back seems to realize what is about to happen. Y/n starts walking to the edge of the roof they are on. Once he is close to the edge, he turns his head back and faces Armin and Mikasa and let's a slight smirk out. 

Y/n - ........My turn.

Y/n then slingshots himself into the sky and slices his tongue against his top teeth to transform. A yellow glow surround the entire town just like earlier. 

Armin - I KNEW IT!!!

Mikasa simply stares in silence at what she is seeing. From Y/n's ball of light emerges a white skinned creature who lands on the ground with a thud. Eren being a good 25 meters away simply stares at Y/n's titan. Without even hesitating, Eren takes up a fighting stance.

Eren - (.......so that's what Y/n's titan looks like.........pretty cool, guess we're gonna fight now.)

Y/n also takes up a stance and motions for Eren to come at him. Eren starts charging towards Y/n and throws a few light jabs at him.

Y/n - (I'll observe his rhythm first and then make a move.)

Y/n dodges all of Eren's attacks effortlessly. As time passes and Eren becomes more agitated from missing more and more attack. Eren's attacks become sloppier and less quick. 

Eren - (I'll pretend to let my guard down and then when he tries to take advantage I'll hit him hard!)

As though Y/n could read Eren's mind he dodges an attack quicker than usual, he then starts throwing his own attack at Eren.

Y/n - (Seriously Eren? You're getting so sloppy.)

Eren - (!! He's going for it!!!NOW!!)

Eren starts to quicken and begins to throw his counter together by grabbing Y/n's arm.

Y/n - (...!!....This is........!!!)

Eren - (I GOT YOU!! I ACTUALLY GOT Y/N!!! There's no way he gets out o-)

Y/n then takes a hold of Eren's arm and begins to spin around Eren.

Y/n - (so.........damn..........PREDICTABLE!!)

As if frustrated at how easy an opponent Eren was, Y/n releases a full force attack on the poor Eren. His entire body becomes flipped and he lands face down. The force of Y/n's attack driving into Eren who is already in the ground shakes the buildings around the pair. 

No one moves for at least 10 seconds after Eren is left in the ground. Y/n emerges from his titan and cuts out Eren and then makes his way to Armin and Mikasa who have been watching this whole spectacle play out.