𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐈𝐈

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

♥︎

--No one POV--

Hinata still enjoying his breakfast when suddenly his phone alarm goes off..

*Ring! Ring! Ring!*

Hinata look at his phone and it's his phone ringing at 7.00 am that mean he's going to be late for school and start to panicking "Oh shit!" Said Hinata while eating faster like kaminari lightings😀

"W-why are u eating faster Nii-Chan, you'll getting choke" Natsu said while looking at Hinata and still eating.

"It's 7.00 fwaking am" (Yes hinata cussing bcs why not.? But no one in his team know it😗) hinata said while shove his phone to Natsu face.

"Ohh.. OHH.. OUHNXIDBDKS WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!" Said Natsu while also panicking. They both rush to their room to grab their bags and then go to say goodbye to their mom.

"Mama! When will ??? And my ??? Come to miyagi??" Hinata ask his mom while rushing back and forth because he keep forgetting his thing's.

"Umm maybe after summer break" his mom said while looking at his son who keep forgetting his thing's.

"Ohh ok.. bye mama" he said while he go to his bicycle with his sis. "Let's go natsu" said Hinata getting ready to sped up (Ngeng 🚲💨)

Skip after drop Natsu off

Hinata POV

After I drop my lil sis I start to speed up to my school bcs i gonna be so fwaking late. Now is 7.35 am "oh shit". I park my bicycle at the front school and start to walk to gym for morning practice.

"Ohayou Minna!!" I said while opening the door to gym. "Boke! Hinata boke! Why r u late?!?" Said bakayama in his grumpy mode.

"Baka! Kageyama Baka! I forget to look at my clock" I said while pouting a bit