𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐈𝐕

All of the pic's about their house or new characters are in the next chapter after this chapter, ok?. Why? because it's ✨MENDOKUSAI✨ to place it here )

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐓. 𝐈

♥︎

4.00pm

Hinata POV

We arrive at the first Floor and Natsu start looking around with the star in her eye🤩. "This is our house" I said while showing my phone. "Why you show me your phone?" Natsu said confuse.

"I show you my phone Because our house is so fwaking big and we're too small to see everything. So that why I control drone with my phone to show you our house first from the top view..." I explained. "Ohhhhhhh ok then" Natsu said understanding.

House (next chap)

"Wahhh beautiful (*'ω`*)" Natsu said. "This is my chooses ᕙ(@°▽°@)ᕗ" I said. "Wahh Nii-Chan taste is so amajin (ʘᴗʘ✿)" Natsu praised me. I just blushing bcs of embarrassment.

"This is our grand foyer" I said pointing

Grand Foyer (next chap)

"Wahhh beutiful(☆▽☆)" Natsu said while jumping up and down. "Of course it's beutiful, all of the colour and everything are my idea◉‿◉" I said and start walking to where's is the ballroom. Natsu just stand there admiring the colour and texture of the furniture.

"Let's go to the ballrooms" I said. "Oh ok... wait?! It's ballrooms not a ballroom?!" Natsu said shocked. "Yahh we've two ballrooms" I said. "This ballrooms is for family event

Ballroom 1 (next chap)

"And this is our ballroom" I said. "For us? For what??" Natsu ask. "Party? Our event? I don't know I never used ballroom ╮(^▽^)╭ " i said shrugged it off...

Ballroom 2(next chap)

"Wahhh this is the another definition of ✨AESTHETIC✨" Natsu said.

"Let's go to the bar!! My favourite place (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ" I said excited. "Wha-w-wait we have?!?! And most importantly u drink?!!?!?" Natsu said ✨Shocketh✨. "Yahh I've licence and you also have ಠ_ಠ" I said. "Ohh wow this is shocking" Natsu said. "By the way we have 2 bar" I said walking toward the left of the second ballroom. "Our house is full of surprises ಠ﹏ಠ" Natsu said.