test scores

Izukus pov-

I just passed forward my test that we just finished. Lately I've been really stressed out because the class has turned cold towards me for no reason. It's been getting harder and harder to study because some of my "friends" are always taking away my supplies so I can't take notes. The bell rings and everyone heads out for lunch. I start to pack up my things but am interrupted by Aizawa talking to me. "Problem child, stay." I nod as I finish packing up my backpack and walking to the front of the class room to stand in front of Aizawas desk. "Yes sensei?"

He pushes my test towards me with my score on the top. "What the duck is this Problem Child? You're the smartest kid in this class and have always aced my tests, so why did you only get a 36% on this one?" I gulp as I look down at the ground and start to fidget. "W-well umm you see...I've been really stressed out lately...the class has turned against me and I don't know why, and the they are always taking my supplies so I can take notes to study for the tests..." Tears prick my eyes and I slowly let the fall. I hear Aizawa sigh. "How long have they been doing this for?" I think back to the first time they acted cold towards me. "T-the first time it happened was about a-a week and a half ago i-i believe."

I look up at Aizawa to see him leaning back in his chair thinking. "Alright Problem Child I'll talk to the class and tell them to stop taking your stuff, but if you can't do better on your next test I won't have a choice but to keep you from training and you can only work on academics." I nod my head in understanding while wiping away the tears from my eyes. "You're dismissed then problem child." I bow to Aizawa and then leave for the cafeteria.

Time skip to later in English.

Present Mics pov-

Today I gave the class the test that they hopefully studied for over the week. As I was handing out tests I noticed that Midoriya didn't have a pencil, which is odd because he never comes to class unprepared. "Midoriya do you need to borrow a pencil for the test?" I asked him in English because no one else in the class understands it, and I know Midoriya doesn't like attention. He nods his head slowly so I finish handing out the tests and then head up to my desk to look for an extra pencil. I finally found one and went and gave it to Midoriya. "Thank you Mic-Sensei..." I smiled at h. "No problem Midoriya, and if you ever need anything you can always come to any of us teachers, were all willing to help." He smiles a little at me. "I'll keep that in mind, and thanks again Mic-Sensei." I just smiled at him and then went back to the front of the classroom to wait for the tests.

Everyone has turned in their tests except for one person, Midoriya, which is odd because he's usually the first one done. I wait a few minutes and he comes to turn in the paper. He goes back to his seat and I start grading for the rest of class.

The bell rings and I dismiss the kids. "Midoriya please stay behind." He nods and walks up in front of my desk. "Yes Mic-Sensei?" I piss his test over to him with a frown. "Are you doing ok listener? I noticed that you haven't been yourself lately. " He shakes his head as tears prick the corner of his eyes and they slowly drop. "Can you tell me whats going on?" He shakes his head again. "Alright little listener head off to your next class then and tell your teacher that you were talking to me, okay?" He nods and walks out of the classroom. I sigh and look at the paper. 'A 42%, that's not good, I hope he's doing okay..."

In Midnights class

Izukus pov-

I walk into the classroom late and walk up to Ms. Midnight, telling her that Mic-Sensei wanted to talk to me and that's why I was late. She nods and has me head to my seat so I do. I hear some of the class snickering, thinking that I got in trouble probably. I also hear some whispers around me but I ignore them as best as possible. Thank goodness we don't have a test in this class today, but I still don't have a pencil or my notebook to take notes.

Finally the bell rings and I quickly bolt out the door, not wanting to deal with any of the kids. I head to Mic-Senseis classroom. When I get there I quietly knock on the door hoping he's still in there. "Come in!" I open the door carefully and walk in. Mic-Sensei looks up at me and smiles. "Hello Midoriya, what can I do for you?" I stop in front of his desk and start fidgeting. "U-umm I was w-wondering if it's p-possible to retake m-my test later?" Mic-Sensei nods his head. "I-i was also w-wondering if you h-had any spare n-notes I could b-borrow to study b-because I don't h-have any." Mic-Sensei smiles at me and pulls out a small stack of paper. "Sure little listener, and here are the notes, they're in English though." I nod my head quickly and smile. "Thank you Mic-Sensei!!" He smiles at me. "No problem listener, now head out it's getting quite late." I nod my head and run out of the classroom and head to the dorms.