A drunk sensei

Izukus pov-

I was sitting on my dorm floor with all Mic-Senseis notes surrounding me when my door opens. I jump slightly and look up seeing Aizawa-Sensei. "A-Aizawa-Sensei what are you doing in here?" He just smirks and closes the door behind him, locking it. "Sensei?" He walks towards me and sits down right next to me. "Hey there Midoriya*slurs*" I look at Sensei and sigh. "You're drunk Sensei." He looks at me like I'm crazy. "I am *hic* not drunk!! Just lonely and horny." I turn smirk. 'He just told me he's horny..I'm his student...' Sensei looks over at me and his smirk widens. "I know how you can get some extra credit points~" I look over at sensei doubtfully. "How?" He smirks again and grabs my chin roughly placing his lips on mine. I quickly push him away. "What are you doing Sensei!!" He just smirks again, the drunk look completely gone. "I'll change your grade to a 98%." I think about it for a minute.

"Just know your not fucking me Sensei." He looks at me like I have two head. I chuckle lightly. Don't worry I will Fuck you though." His eyes widen and he turns a bright red. "Aww is my Kitten already embarrassed.." I chuckle as I stand up and collect the notes that Mic-Sensei gave me, setting them on my desk. "Alright stand up Kitten." He stands up and stumbles slightly, still drunk off his ass. I catch him by his hips and pull him closer, locking my lips on his. I melts under my touch and I push him back onto my bed.

"Clothes off now." He starts to strip while I do the same. When he's done he's laying on my bed with his legs spread and whimpering. "Aww Kitten why are you whimpering?" He makes grabby hands towards me so I walk over to him and sit down. He crawls onto my lap and straddles me. He kisses me softly and I kiss back. He starts grinding on me and I groan, breaking the kiss. "Kitten...Are you sure you want to do this?" He nods his head so I turn around and place him on the bed underneath me. I start kissing and licking his neck. "Ahh~Mmm~" I move down until I get to his dick.

Time skip to after that. I'm sorry I'm not good at smut.

Aizawas pov-

I yawn and roll over, snuggling into the warm thing laying next to me. 'Damn that's the best I've slept since I was 4.' I sit up and stretch my arms, hearing my back pop and the pain relieved. I look down at the warm thing in the bed and see it's Midoriya. 'Wait why am I in Midoriyas bed!?!" Suddenly memories from the night before flood back and I turn a bright red. I try to get out of the bed but Midoriya won't let my waist go. "Five more minutes Kitten..." I hear Midoriyas mumbling but I continue to try to push his arm off. "Kitten why are you trying to get out of bed so much?" I stop struggling and turn to face him. "I-i need to pee, and class starts in half an hour." I hear him sigh but he lets go of my waist.

I stand up and head to the bathroom. "I'm also taking a shower!" I call out letting Midoriya know. I start the shower after using the restroom and climb in under the warm water, melting under the calmness that comes with it. I soon hear the bathroom door open but think nothing of it thinking that Midoriya was just using the restroom. The curtain moves and I jump. "W-what are you doing?" I ask as I see Midoriya. "I'm getting in with you, it'll save us time so neither of us are late to class." I just nod my head and move over to share the water with him.

"U-umm...Midoriya?" I look down and stare at the tub. "Just call me Izuku, okay? And what is it?" I nod my head and take a deep breath. "D-did last night m-mean anything to y-you or was i-it for the e-extra credit points?" I feel tears prick my eyes as I slowly let them fall. 'He probably just did it for the points...He doesn't really like me...I'm just a dumbass who gets to attached...' I feel him gently grab my chin, making me look at him. "Hey, Kitten, last night meant the world to me, I was finally able to show you how I really feel." I smile at him. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me. I kiss back while wrapping my arms around his neck."