Villains are assholes

No one's pov-

As the two finish their shower, they get out and get ready for the day. They run towards class knowing they're super late, even though it won't effect Aizawa as much as it will Izuku if he doesn't get there first.

As Izuku pushes the classroom door open he sees most of his classmates already sitting in their seats so he rushes to his and sits down. A minute later Aizawa walks in calmly, looking over his students before starting the lesson.

Twenty minutes into class and the villain alarm goes off. Aizawa tells his students to stay put as he heads out to help the other pros fight. The class impatiently waits for Aizawa to come back.

Ten minutes go by and Izuku is really worried so he sneaks out of the classroom to go look for Aizawa and the other pros. As he's walking down one of the halls he spots Aizawa fighting three villains at once. Izukus not worried about Aizawa getting hurt until one of the villains becomes invisible and stabs Aizawa with a knife in the leg. After that Izuku rushes in and takes the villain down, being careful not to be spotted by the other villains. He then heads back to the classroom knowing that Aizawa is okay.
_______________________________________________________

Time skip to after school with Aizawa and Izuku in RG office.
_______________________________________________________

Aizawas pov-

'damn them stupid villains...that fuckin hurt like a bitch...' I'm sitting on a bed in RG office because Izuku won't let me leave until RG heals me but she won't heal me so Izuku is now wrapping my leg up. He finally finishes so I go to stand up but he picks me up bridal style. I start to struggle but his grip is to strong and he won't let me down so I give up and just let him carry me to my dorm.

When we get to the dorm he walks in and carefully sets me down on my bed. I sigh and sink into the bed as much as possible. As I'm drifting off to sleep I feel the bed dip next to me so I peak my head out from under the blanket. "Villains are assholes." I chuckle at Izukus words but nod in agreement. I move the blanket out of the way and make grabby hands at Izuku. I know it's such a childish gesture but I don't care. He lays down next to me in the bed so I cover us up and then snuggle into his arms. I slowly fall asleep and have a dreamless night filled with warmth for once.