01

⚠️WARNING: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. DARK KINKS AHEAD. It involves spit fetish, degrading kink, knife play, and consensual non-consent play.⚠️

THIS CHAPTER IS VERY SENSITIVE AND IT'S NOT FOR EVERY READER. SOME READERS MIGHT FIND THIS CHAPTER OFFENSIVE SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS CHAPTER MIGHT TRIGGER A LOT OF READERS. MIGHT AS WELL SKIP IF YOU AREN'T INTO THIS. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WHILE READING, DO NOT CONTINUE AND JUST EXIT THE STORY.

~*~

"HOW does that feel, kitten? Is it good?"

I screamed in pleasure when the vibrator inside of my pussy shook violently. I couldn't answer him with words because of the ball gag in my mouth, instead, I screamed in pure pleasure to answer his questions.

Tuloy-tuloy ang pagtulo ng aking laway dahil sa gag na suot-suot ko. I can feel it sliding on my jaw, down to my neck and it is starting to slide down in on the upper area of my breasts.

Wala rin akong makita dahil piniringan niya ang mga mata ko. All I can do is to work my senses to feel him.

My hands are tied up using a jute rope on the bed's post and I am kneeling on the leather bed. My ankles are tied up with an expandable thirty seven inches spreader bar causing my legs to spread on their limits. I am naked and very exposed to my master, to my daddy.

I feel vulnerable. I feel fragile in front of him and I feel very exposed but I couldn't understand myself because I am enjoying this act.

I whimpered when he pressed the button once again and the vibrator inside me tickled my insides. My body jolted in surprise with the sudden pleasure.

It massaged my inside walls making me scream in pure pleasure.

"Uhm! Nghnn...uhm..."

He increased the intensity level of the egg vibrator causing me to cry more. After a minute, it stopped vibrating. Lumupaypay ang katawan ko noong huminto sa paggalaw ang vibrator. I'm so tired.

"How was it, kitten? Still hanging in there?" he sexually whispered in my ear.

I lifted my head and tried to pinpoint his location using my senses and I got goosebumps when I felt his hot breath brush straight into my face.

"Nghnnn..." I moaned as an answer.

"Good. Now let's add another one," sambit niya.

Tumaas ang balahibo ko noong may narinig na naman ako. I heard something buzzing and I know that it's an another vibrator coming.

Nakompirma ko lang ang hinala ko noong unti-unting dinikit ni Riez ang isa na namang vibrator sa balat ko. Observing the texture of the head of the vibrator against my skin, I could say that it is a wand massager.

"Nghn! Hmm!"

Electricity traveled to every end of my body when he played with my body using another vibrator.

All I can do it moan or whimper as a response to everything he is doing to me. Napaliyad ako nang husto noong mula sa tiyan ko ay itinaasa niya ang vibrator sa mismong utong ko. He clicked the switched and it also vibrated. Feeling the intensity of the vibration, I bet it's on the lowest.

He moved the wand massager around my nipples, burning me more with desire.

"Hmmm...uhm..."

I cried in pleasure when suddenly, a wet and hot thing covered my other nipple while he was still pleasuring my other hard peak with the wand massager.

Halos nanginig ang buo kong katawan noong dinilaan niya ang aking maninigas na utong. He would suck the other one, lick it, twirl his tongue around the area and would tease the small opening of my nipple.