Chapter 3: I Know That I Deserve Your Love There's Nothing I'm Not Worthy Of

°•• ×∆× ••°

°•• ×∆× ••°

TW:  - Hate Full Comments - Possible Panic Attack - Cheating Topic - Pretty Much Bullying [And Any Other That I Might Have Missed, Please Tell Me]

°•• ×∆× ••°

"Yes. . . Miss Casey. . ."

.

.

.

Holding the soft koala close to my chest I glanced up at Casey every few minutes, not wanting her to cry again. It wasn't too long ago since we left my room and Casey's little breakdown. I didn't think she would cry because I spoke to her, did I do something wrong? She didn't seem mad about it, more surprised or happy, I wasn't too sure. Emotions are confusing.

 Walking down the hall we avoided all the people young and old; we had a few eyes land on us with knowing looks.  Each had different emotions, though it was most common when someone was going to be adopted, envy, dejected, and a few- few cheerful for the child.

Though most of the looks that I was given were of disgust, envy, and many hateful glares.  Nothing new for me, I've been given those looks from in and out of the orphanage, I've gotten used to it. But the one thing I will never get used to is the comments they give, every time I hear them, they never stop, it's gotten to the point till that's all I hear in my head. And they never shut up! Just a broken record.

Sighing, I look down at the ground holding the kola and Casey's hand tightly. Trying to ignore the little chatter of the other kids and employees. 

"She's getting adopted again!?"

"Isn't this the third time this year, she always ends up coming back..."

"When she gets sent back, we need to remove her record so the other kids can get adopted," 

"I hope she finally found the right family,"

"Why is it always her? She nothing but a waste of space," 

"Again?"

"Let's hope she never returns,"

"She is the reason none of us get adopted,"

"I hate her!"

"I don't see what parents see in her,"

"Maybe we should tell the parent's what she has done so we can choose their perfect child,"

'Perfect. . .?'