21: Prom Night

I- hello there beautaeful hoomans! It's been.. AGES since I've last updated 😭, my lazy ass couldn't get my fingers to write for a few minutes (but I be texting everyday tf-) ANYWAYS so nowwww.. your favorite hottie is here *everyone claps* oh thank u thank u. Nahh stop y'all too kind (what am I doing 😭-) ignore her she's crazy. SO I'm back babeeeesss and back with a new chapter after AGES. My apologies 😭. Now this is a story I wanted to write for a while. I always fantasize about prom n cant wait for it soooo, enjoy this special chapter~ 🤍

Plot: Jungkook asked taehyung out to prom with the help of his friends and he says...

W: cross dressing, namjin, yoonmin, jenlisa, and jhope is with this girl (yungmee), fluff I think

"Guys I need your help" Jungkook said grabbing his friends attention, "with what kook?" Jhope replied. "With taehyung. I wanna ask him out to prom" he blurted out. They all gasped

"TAEHYUNG" Jin asked, "the prettiest guy in this whole school that everyone's been bugging him with prom none stop asking him out. You wanna ask him?!" Jin said all in one breath. "Yeah and I need y'all's help. You guys know how much I love him guys c'mon please" Jungkook pleaded.

He was desperate to ask out taehyung. He knew a lot I mean A LOT of guys wanted him just as bad but he had to steal him before anyone else could, "alright man we'll help" suga reassured him.

Jungkook smiled at him as a thankful and a "thank namjesus!"

"Ok so here's the plan. First Jimin and Jin i want you too to make a big poster saying " taebear would you go to prom with me? like BIG, namjoon and suga I want you guys to bring taehyung outside where the basketball court is with his eyes closed around 1:15pm. Make sure he trust you first, and jhope I want you to be in charge of the music. Play something.. I don't know romantic but not cheesy. And I'll be in charge of the flowers and candy and stuff. Everyone good with the plan?"

They all nodded as an agreement. "how the hell did you plan all that-" namjoon asked amazed.

Jungkook just shrugged and smiled softly. Happy that he might get a chance with taehyung. He's had a crush on him since middle school and I promise you taehyung will probably say yes. He's been I love with him too.. they both have just been pussies to say anything.

The next day was the day before prom night and everyone was at school. It was currently 1:10 and everyone was getting ready for the big moment, apparently the word spread out that Jungkook was about to ask taehyung out to prom. Some pabo spilled the tea about it (ahem ahem Jimin 👀) Some people where ok with it cause they shipped taekook/vkook (purr as they should.

Some weren't cause a lot of em liked taehyung and Jungkook and wanted them as there's (back roaches back I say 🧯🦗🧯🦗🧯🦗)

Thank god taehyung didn't find out tho. Anyways the plan was going well and smoothly. Everyone was set, poster was made, music was ready, the lover boy was more than ready, but all that was left was the taehyung.

And before 1:15 taehyung was already there blind folded and surprisingly smiling. Everyone was surrounding the scene filming it (I would too tbh-) Jungkook was ready to ask out his crush, his love, his... Everything. It was now or never..

Romantic slow music started playing. Jungkook signaled rm to remove taehyungs blind folds. Rm did just that and there stood Jungkook with a hand full of roses and taehyungs favorite chocolate (don't ask him how he knows mf crazy in love he turned into a sm stalker)

Taehyung was stunned by the sight, it felt like a dream.. a dream come true.

"W-what is all this" tae asked. "Tae.." Jungkook started. (It's bouta get real cheesy) "ever since I first laid eyes on you in middle grade I always dreamt of taking you to prom. You where this boy that made my heart beat like no other everytime you where around and I asked my myself 'what is feeling?' and I knew it was love. Words can't explain how much I love to taetae. And it would mean the world to me if you accept these roses and chocolate be my partner to prom. So.." jin and Jimin held up the poster and it said "Taebear would you go to prom with me? 💜"