3.🥛Milk & Cookies🍪

Taehyung and Jk where in the kitchen baking some cookies. "Tae can you get me a big bowl" jk said "like this one daddy?" Tae said handing him one of the big bowl that he can find "yes baby thank you" jk took the bowl and some other ingredients and started adding the flour (idk how to make cookies so just go a long with this mess) "need any help daddy" tae said "um yes I do would you like to mix the flour?" "YES" tae said excitedly.

Jk added some other stuff and tae watched him with big doe eyes while licking his lips. Jk couldn't cook concentrate because of how beautiful taes eyes and lips are. His hair, his big and poofy cheeks, his perfectly round face *sigh* how can someone be this beautiful jungkook thought.

And just as he kept falling deeper and deeper into taes beauty BANG he spilled the bowl "oopsies" tae said "daddy made a mess" he giggled "haha yea oops" jk added he hurried up and cleaned the mess and started making everything again "let me help you this time daddy maybe well work faster hm?" "Well ok baby but be careful ok?" "Otay"

They started doing everything again until they where finished "ok baby now we gotta make it into a round cookie" "Hooray!" Tae cheered jk chuckled taehyung was just too cute.

They made their cookies and then it was time to cook it "daddy can I put it in" "no baby it's too hot and dangerous" "but I'll be careful pwease daddy" taehyung gaved him the puppy eyes and Jk tried to resist but couldn't "ugh fine but let daddy help u" "yay ok" tae tried putting the cookies in the oven with Jks help but tae pushed Jk away and when he wasn't looking the he burned his hands in the oven "OWIE OW OW OW DADDY IT HURTS IT HURTS" taehyung started crying and Jk panicked "see what I told you baby now you got your self hurt"

Jk rused to get the aid kit and tae was still trying. He came back and he sat in the couch with tae in his lap. He started giving him kisses to calm himself down and started whispering sweet nothing into his ears and eventually tae calmed down.

The bruise wasn't that bad just a little burn and Jk rapped his hands with something (idk the name lol) After he was done treating his lover he sat tae down and said "now imma go put the cookies in so you sit here ok baby" "ok daddy...." *sniff* jk looked at him with sad eyes. He hated it when tae cried it broke his heart so he pecked his lips and told him he'll be ok.

After jk put the cookies in the oven he came back to tae and told him it'll be there for 30 mins "I'm sorry for not listening to you daddy" "aw baby it's ok you where just trying to help" "but I messed up" tae cried again "shhh shhh baby its over now I forgive you and I'm so proud of you for being a big boy and helping out" tae felt better and just like that he fell asleep and cuddled up to his daddy.

Jk heard small cute snores and smiled. He went upstairs to put tae to bed and when he was about to leave he felt someone tug his shirt "hm stay daddy" "aw baby I'll be back I just have to take the cookies out" tae pouted and Jk smiled. He put the cookies out to cool down and went back to tae. Tae was sound asleep and Jk cooed at him. He looked like such an angel while sleeping.

Jk got under the covers and cuddled with him and tae got closer to Jk and heard his heartbeat and feel to his warmth and smiled. Jk kissed tae in the forehead and his lips and he too went to join tae to dreamland.

________________________________

Alright that's it my fingers are killing me and I'm tired I hope u liked this mess and please vote if u want and I'll come back with another shitty chapter tomorrow even tho its school #savemeh (and Ik there was no milk but Jk has plenty for tae when he wakes up 😏😏😏) ok thats it I cant write anymore ANNYEONGGG 👋💜