Punishment

Characters:

Name: Blake

Age: 21

Height:5’3

Name: Brianna

Age: 21

Height: 5’6

Blake walks into his and Brianna’s room drinking hard liquor. He looked at the bed which Bri was sitting on with her phone in her hand looking up at him. “Again darling?” She smirked and the thought of forcefully taking the alcohol out of his mouth and into hers. “I could give you so much more pleasure than that..” He looked at her and tilted and twitched his ear. “Hm? You can?” He walked over to her and Bri put her hand over his face. “Depends on which kind of pleasure we’re talking about.” Brianna sat up and whispered in his ear. “Have you been a good boy today?" Blake paused, choosing his next words carefully.

“No. I haven't~" Blake replies back. “I guess that means I'll have to punish you, doesn't it~?" Brianna purred. Blake smiles thinking of all the things she would do to him as he wrapped his tail around her leg. “Please do. Teach me a lesson.” He smiles. “What a good kitten, knowing you need to be punished, get on the bed for me." Blake shifted and put his back face down on the bed. “M-master? Is this okay?” He asked with a concerned look on his face. “It will do, I suppose, now be a good little boy and remove your clothes for me."

“Yes, mommy”?  Blake cooed and quickly took off his shirt, pants, and boxers. Brianna then walked over to a drawer and pulled out handcuffs. “What are those for?" Blake asked as if he already knew. "They're for bad little kittens like yourself." Brianna said as she quickly cuffed him to the bed. “J-just...don’t go….softly~” Blake hissed softly. "Oh? What's this?" Brianna said, noticing his already hard dick. “U-um….” Blake starts stuttering looking down at himself. “I-it’s just that...uhhh.” He then looks back up at her with soft eyes. Brianna lifts his head with her index finger and places a rough kiss on his lips. She takes her shirt and bra off and starts lightly stroking his hard cock. “A-ah~”

He struggles to hold in moans, slightly whining. "Sshh, you wouldn't want anyone to hear you now, would you?" She rubs the tip teasing him. “I-i’m s-sorry mommy-” He was cut off by Bri shoving her fingers in his mouth. "I don't remember giving you permission to speak, a good boy only speaks when told." Blake only replies with a nod. She starts moving her hand up and down quickly. “Ek!” Blake stops himself from moaning. He squeezed his eyes shut tightly and moved his head back. “Good boy~”

Brianna stops and then sits up taking off her pants and underwear. And lowers herself onto his still hard cock. Blake's eyes widen in surprise and pleasure as she begins riding him. “M-mommy?c-can I m-moan?”  "Not yet kitten. I'll tell you when you can." Blake once again only replies with a nod. She continues riding him until her breathing gets heavy. "You can moan now, kitten." She says almost at her climax. Blake yelps out a loud moan followed by whining. "C-can I cum now mommy?" He starts breathing heavily, not sure how much longer he could take it. "You can cum when I cum ." Brianna said getting even closer to her climax. He bucks his hips slightly, unable to control his body anymore.  "AUGH” she moans finally reaching her climax, followed by Blake. “I-I’m sorry!” Blake begins apologizing. “Shhhh.” She gets off him and uncuffs him from the bed then pulls him close to her. She starts petting his ears. “Good boy, have you learned your lesson?" Brianna starts touching his face. “Y-yes master!” 

“...tomorrow you can get your reward.”