𝑪𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒏

I GOT ALBEDO AT C6 FIGHT ME AHAHHAHAHAH help now im broke pfft f2p? more like fun to pay-
btw uhh ur female in dis and prego ahhahaha
suprise— btw ur prego cause u got sperm donation without telling hu tao 😃💪 i had no idea for this one ok- btw hu tao gon be taller cause yall in yo early 30's

I GOT ALBEDO AT C6 FIGHT ME AHAHHAHAHAH help now im broke pfft f2p? more like fun to pay-btw uhh ur female in dis and prego ahhahahasuprise— btw ur prego cause u got sperm donation without telling hu tao 😃💪 i had no idea for this one ok- btw hu ...

"Silly churl~ frilly churl silly frilly hillychurl~
frilly churl billy churl frilly billy silly churl~ a ooo!"
Hu tao laughed at the ryhme singing.
"HU TAOO!!"
"Aiya? no need for shouting you may cause the seven seas to shriek."
she smiled.
"Ah Sorry- Its just that you got a bunch off clients zhongli asked me to come get you."

"Oh? is that so? Tell him ill come in a bit as the night sky drifts."

"Mr zhongli needs you urgently!"
"Its about y/n. Your lover?!"
Hu taos heart stopped for a momment she ran. Butterflies appearing everywhere till she was restless and back home.

"Zhongli! Is she alright?!"Hu tao screamt breathlessly and tired worried for her lovers health.
It dropped significantly one day making you weak she kept you at the funeral palour but she was so scared that you could be deathly ill she asked many docters to take looks at you so far they havent said anything but ever since yesterday you werent as energetic as much.

"Miss hu tao just take her to bubu pharmacy!
shes in need to medicine. and medical attention."

Hu tao was is a crisis here she hated baizhu they pleged to lead on their life not keeping death natrual and the incident with burrying qiqi for her eternal peace.

"Zhongli you go and do it i have many clients to manage." she said is so stern and dead.
Its like she was.

"Alright ill keep you updated."
She gathered her courage inhaling all the pain off the situation.
"Zhongli make sure shes stable and is safe i dont trust baizhu hes always very suspicious when it comes to the sickness off a topic."

Alright. Time to think Hu.

She worked endlessly trying to keep her mind off your death.
Its natrual.But your death she couldnt accept the sorrow yet to come.
Its just like edgar poe alan's work.
The raven. A mad man driven by death. The death off lenore.
Hu tao waited endlessly for an update if you werent going to live she made a coffin and she would makesure you'd rest easily but she wanted to see you one last time before dying. Alive telling her its okay to be sad.

"Miss hu tao?"
Zhonglis calm voice rang out.
"Your S/o is currently recovering. Baizhu found out it was a type off bug that was givingher stomach aches and starvkng herself I guess she didnt tell you did she."

".What didnt she tell me."Hu tao was upset for days just because off a stomach bug? that her lover her own lover
couldnt tell her?

"She was deathly ill I cant fight with that cant I?."
Hu tao was desperate to know. But she did notice you were smiling mostly with zhongli now.
"shes cheating?" she mumbled.
"No shes pregnant." Zhongli deadpanned.
"what- we havent even i dont even-" hu tao just stared at him flustered and nerveous-
"Well she wanted to keep it a surprise but guess the cats out off the bag. Just like how osmanth" he was cut off

"Old man just tell me how?! we didnt get any donation off the sort" she was not calm at all
"Aiyaya this is confusing"
"she did get a donation she didnt want to tell you besides you did was kids didnt you?"
hu tao was melting at this point she was like a pool off sweat-

"Just let me go visit her" she was mumbling
"I suggest proposing to her."
"i already have i havent gaven her a ring yet because she said she doesnt need one but it was for a surpise thats why i was out.."
"shes at the house i made sure she isnt in the pharmacy."
"thank you zhongli for everythinng."

"Ah hu tao welcome back. Im feeling better now" your smile was intoxicating she smiled back
she fell into your arms.
"Dumbass you had me scared there."
she stared at her ring set in her hands and took one off and placed it on your ring finger

"Hu i told you i dont need a ring"you chuckled slightly but no response from hu tao all she did was keep hugging you and kiss your cheek every now and then.

"whats with the silent treatment."
"just let me enjoy this for awhile as one was falling as the other dawing at the cascades off the moonlight shining bright."

"you and your poetry."
"but wait this bright tale isnt quiet over as the girl who tumbled over knows about the fate."

"Its my newest poem one about grace. More of a child then our face."

You stared at her shocked that she even knew.
"You do realize poetry is a way off saying all the amazing adventures i like having with you, im just happy we're even having a child."

"Well hu tao you can name it if you want."
"Aiya lets think off that later for now Why didnt you tell me i was worried you know."
this time her voice was stern not playful but sad.
"I didnt tell you cause i wanted it to br a surpise. 2. sorry for making my walnut worried"
"Apology accepted now For the name...Id suggest something like (what u want the name to be cause the author is a dumbass) and im no longer a walnut im taller than you."

"Your still gonna be my walnut and i very much like the name so.Lets celebrate with steamed fish and a side off prawn dumplings~"

"mm id like that but no secrets this time alright?"

"Alright hopefully the child wont be a prankster like you" you giggled playfully.

"Hey! its not my fault that xiangling is funny to tease."
"mm you really like pranks dont you."

"we've been married for 4 years now of course i do."

"bet you wont like it when you get pranked by me.But we have no child."

"WAIT SO YOU PRANKED ME" hu tao shouted upset slightly
"pranked you we are."
you and hu tao bickered like that for awhile untill you both came to the wannin restaurant and joined forces to prank xiangling

poor xiangling

OKAY I LIKE HOW THIS CAME OUT BTW SHOUT OUT TO HU TAO FOR BEING MY MAIN ALSO CAUS EIM A SIMP ALSO SHOUT OUT TO NY PITY FOR LETTING ME GET C6 ALBEDO ON 3 PITY MOST OFF THE TIME MAN I LIKE 50/50S-