ch 3 : changes pt. 1

jeno's p.o.v

*ding dong!* "oh? who could that be?" i stood myself up and went to the door. i peek through the peephole, only to see taeil hyung holding a paperbag. i open the door and welcome taeil hyung in.

"oh hyung, come on in" i took the bag that taeil hyung was carrying as he went directly to the living room "please sit hyung, thank you for the food!" i smile at him, bowing to say thanks. "i never said it was for you kiddo" taeil jokingly says, i shake my head and just smile. i gesture taeil hyung to sit, and he does so. i bring him a glass of water, and after placing the food on the table, he told me to call jaemin, for we had to discuss a few things regarding the situation that we're in right now.

i go to our shared room, only to see jaemin peacefully sleeping. i tap his chest to wake him up ( a/n : jaemin sleeps a lot huh .. ) and after a few minutes, he's finally awake. i tell him that taeil hyung is here, and that he wants to discuss a few things

we both go to the living room to talk to taeil hyung

"okay, first things first... i want to talk to you kids. did you notice anything strange on the day your parents disappeared?" taeil hyung asks, he looks at both of us directly wanting an honest and clear answer from us.
i look at jaemin, knowing that he tends to observe people's movements more.. so he should answer this question.

"the only thing that ive noticed is that, they didn't send jisung to school that day, and that they we're in a rush to go to work. that day just seemed so off." jaemin answers, confusion and sadness evident in his voice

taeil hyung looks at me, i shake my head in defeat. i didn't know what to say to him, i also don't know the reason why our parents suddenly left us.

taeil hyung sighs, "okay, this is what we're going to do.. for the meantime, just stay in this house. since all of you are minors, somebody has to look after you. we couldn't find any information about your relatives, so we just assigned a police officer to monitor and watch over you..." taeil hyung states, he fishes out his phone and shows us an i.d picture of a police officer, his name is.. kim dongyoung? officer kim dongyoung..

"he is only gonna be here during mondays, tuesdays, fridays and saturdays. im afraid that he won't be able to take care of your brother jisung for you guys, so the responsibility is still upon you" he smiles at us, wanting to lighten the atmosphere. i look at jaemin and side hug him, i know that this is gonna be hard for him.

to be continued

nauur wtf is this.. i'm sorry for the grammatical errors and the cliffhanger 😭
i hope all of you are doing alright! 😋

-doe ⚡️