the deadly fight😱😱

SUBAH KE 8:00 BAAJE

MUSIC PLAYS*
BREAKUP SONG

As usual our always energetic teja started dancing on the song and karan is still in his bed half asleep...

THE SONG STOPS*
Teja- t karan -k

T- karan uth na kitna soyega ... uth ja varna bb kook doo koo baja denga...

K- hm..

T- kundriiii uth na ..... (she sits besides him and hugs him )
K- accha baba uth gaaya ...( he breaks the hug and makes her stand)

T- kya hua....

Karan hugs her tightly and says "good morning"
T- good morning kundriiii

K- abh hui morning good

T- 🤣🤣🤣🤣

SUBAH KE 10:00 BAAJE

NISHANT (N)-Baabzzz aaj khane mein kya baana hai

T- aaj aalu matar ke sabji roti , daal aur chawal

N- ohhh... vaise beera kaha hai subah se dikhai nahi diya...

T- paata nahi mein kabh se yahi hunn mujhe toh nahi dekha ... jaake bathroom area mein dekh vaha pe hoga tera beera..

N- mera beera aur ter kundrii , sunny aur patta nahin kya kya!😆😆

T- 🤨🤨🤨🤨

Nishant aapne jaan baccha ke bhag gaaya vaha se🤣🤣

IF YOU REMEMBER THERE WAS A BIG PHYSICAL FIGHT BETWEEN JUNGLE WASSI AND MUKHYA GHAR ...

the fight was going on everyone was pushing each other but karan, teja and pratik were trying to stop them but they were not... while she was stopping the afsana pulled her and she fell on them and got serious injuries...
Finally after 5 minutes  karan and pratik managed to pull everyone apart .. while pulling umar out of that mess karan saw teja lying on the floor her head was bleeding,  the skin of her hand was badly scratched...

K- teja ....(he shouts) he sits on the floor and keeps her head on his lap.... teja aakhne khol

Bb- karan tejasswi ko jaldi confession room mein chod dejiye ..

KARAN DROPS HER TO THE CONFESSION ... DOCTOR TREATED HER WOUNDS AND ASK HER NOT TO TAKE PART IN ANY TASKS HELD IN RHE HOUSE

K- tumh logo ko akull hai kya game ke chakar mein tum logo ne uss bichari ke sath kya kar diya...
P- bigboss ka barso se rule hai ke not to get physical with any one ......
K- tumh logo ko samajh aaraha hai  kya usske head par chot lagi thi and jitna I know , her family won't sit quite ... if her family files a case against the show then everyone will be in a huge trouble including salman sir...

Salman sir comes and he bashes every one in the house except pratik karan and teja as they tried to stop them

At night everyone is awake
Bb- jaise aap saabke uss unuchit vyavhar ke vajhase tejasswi ko chot lag gaaye thi doctor's ne unnhe check kiya vo kuch he minutes mein ghar mein wapas aajayege par vo aagle do hafto tak kissi bhi karya mein hissa nahi le paayenge kyunki unnhe araam ke jarurat hai ..aur aap sabke iss gair zimadarana harkat ke liya aap saabko kal subah dand millega...

U - like seriously, ..shit yaar I think teja ko bhaut chot lag gaaye hai..

Few mins later bigboss announces that teja is fine now and ask karan to take her from the medical room... karan takes her out of the the room her head and hand is bandaged & it is clear that she is having a lot of pain

K- teja ur fine now?
T- ya bas hath mein dard hai
U- accha tell me ke tu giri kaise tu toh saabko rok raahe thi toh tu khud kaise gir gaaye ....

.......that's the first part and I know that its very dramatic but thoda maan kiya toh likh diya and do tell me in the comments what changes should I make . 30 votes and 20 comments......