he is do dead😤😤😡

Hey everyone back with a new chapter I know its been pretty long time that I have not uploaded any thing. So without any useless talks lets get to the story

Karan is now out of the house. As soon as people get to know this twitter is set on fire ... people started criticizing colors and endmole for this unfair decision as karan was the contestant with highest votes.

While in house*

Its the next morning the song yeh dil plays...

Teja wakes up and listening to the lyrics she goes on the verge to cry as she remembers every single moment of her and karan... she still wakes up and goes to the kitchen and starts preparing the breakfast but she cannot concentrate on it she is continuously thinking about karan ... but all of this leads to a very bad incident as teja accidentally drops the vessel of hot water on her own feet ...

T- ahhhh
U- teja ye .... he takes her to the couch and puts her feet in cold water so that she feels calm.. later bigboss announces that due to her injury she will not be part of the task but will be sanchalak of the task...

Karan sees all of this and he gets very angry as he cannot see his teja in pain.... karan's bestfriend prince narula was also there.

Prince- karan shant ho ja
K- prince kaise shaant ho jao ... look at her kitna jaal gaaya hai aur umar chod ke kissi ko padi nahi hai usske..
P- I know par she is fine now , look ....
K- no she is not mein usse janta hunn usse aagar dard bhi ho raha hoga na toh bhi vo nahi bolegi.. mujhe bass issi baat ka daar tha ke agar mere ghar ke bhar jaane ,baad usse chot laage toh usska dhyan kon rakha ga ...

Some time later the museum task starts*

The task starts and bichukle is losing thats why he starts bad mouthing teja , but she ignores all of it but when he crosses his line ... that's it for teja..

Bichukle - kya ye teja uss karan se chipki rehte hai mein usse jyada aacha dekhta hunn mera se chipak mujhe gaale laaga. ( ye statement likh te hua mujhe itni hasi aaye hai na by god 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😆)
That's it for teja ... she goes near him and slaps him real bad...

T- aagli baar se aasa kuch bhi bola na toh thapad ke saath saath lath bhi marungi... samjha kutte(dog)

On this thing bichukle makes a maater and even tries to touch her... which doesn't go unnoticed by umar in the house and karan out side the house .. his blood is boiling that how the hell did he dare to even try to touch his girlfriend  .....

K- huuhhhh I waana kill this man.. he was going to hit is hand on the table but one email changed his anger into happiness

......... that's it and I promise I will try to updTe regularly sorry for late and short chapter.......