Prologue

WARNING: R-18

I gasped, my eyes widening as horror filled my system. The attraction was undeniable, and the anticipation grew as his hand trailed down my body.

"A-Ace..."

I moaned his name when he gently brushed his finger on my slit, making it a bit wet.

"Hmm?"

His head popped up and I met his cerulean blue eyes. His eyes spoke so much of how he felt. I could see lust, desire and something more than possessiveness. His eyes were dark, and hypnotizing.

"This is wrong..." I managed to say, though my voice trailed off.

"What's wrong? This?" He asked as he inserted a finger into my wet slit.

I groaned unexpectedly from the sudden burst of pleasure that ripped through me.

"Everything... Ace, we are siblings," I reminded him, though not biologically, but in the eyes of everyone, we are siblings.

He snapped, and immediately removed his fingers inside me, making me ache for it again. He climbed on top of me, his arousal pressing against my stomach.

His eyes pierced mine, he looked me coldly, sending shivers down to my spine. Kapag ganitong klase ng tingin ang pinupukol niya sa akin ay hindi ko maiwasang matakot, mangamba, ngunit sa kaloob-looban ko ay naroon ang kakaibang pananabik. The mere thought of him punishing me, excites me and makes my body ache for his touch.

"Walang mali. How many times do I have to tell you that you are not my sister?" His icy voice woke me up.

In a matter of seconds, I found myself pinned on the bed, with Ace on top of me. He kissed me sensually, nibbling my lower lip as his hands reached for my breasts and started massaging it. I closed my eyes in oblivion. I know this is wrong, but my heart says otherwise. I kissed him, without caring about what tomorrow awaits.

I could feel him smirking through our kisses. Ace left my lips, only to plant sweet kisses on my neck, gently nibbling and licking until he found my earlobe. Bahagya niyang kinagat-kagat ang tenga ko, dahilan para lalo akong mapaliyad. I was naked under his body, and I could feel my core, pulsating under his warmth.

Ace lowered his lips, leaving wet kisses on my chest, and settling on my now hardened peaks. I gasped, when he took one nipple on his mouth. He licked it, swirled his tongue around and suckled it like a baby. I moaned his name repeatedly as if I was chanting a spell.

He sucked on my breasts alternately, while his free hand roamed around my body before finally going down to my aching wetness again. Every touch ignited a fire in me. All my protests became stifled moans as my toes curled from the never ending pleasure that he's giving me.

"Fuck... Ace... What the hell are you doing to me?" I asked as I spread my legs wider to accommodate his finger. It brought me a mixture of pain and pleasure which only added to my arousal.

"Giving you a glimpse of heaven, baby," he whispered, a sly smile curved on his lips.

Alas! If this is how heaven feels, then I'm addicted. I don't want this feeling to end.

Ace drew circles on my clitoris, as he gently massaged my folds. His lips went down, kissing me down from breasts to my navel. I frowned, arching my body as he gently licked me down.

He stopped on my core, his eyes watching it like a hawk waiting for its prey. I waited with anticipation until his tongue touched my aching core, it felt like I was electrified. The touch of his tongue brought warmth, pleasure and something unexplainable to me.

He started licking me, playing with my clitoris. Each stroke his tongue does brings me to a higher level of heaven.

"Hmmm.. You smell so sweet, so divine, just like what I imagine. You taste honey, and ohhh. You're so wet for me, my baby," he said as he continued to lick my folds.

I couldn't speak as I was drowned in the the extreme kind of pleasure he has woken in me. Napatirik ang mga mata ko habang nararamdaman ko ang pagkiwal ng kanyang dila sa loob ng pagkababae ko. Ang kaninang isang daliri ay naging dalawa, na siyang lalong nagpabaliw sa akin.

Ace started thrusting his fingers inside and out my pussy, without taking his tongue from my clit. Bawat hagod ng kanyang dila ay naghahatid ng kakaibang kiliti at sarap sa akin. Bumilis ang galaw ng kanyang mga daliri, at napa-awang ang lani ko habang dinarama ang paglabas-masok niya.

My toes curled as I felt my orgasm building inside me. Ace thrusted faster, and deeper, his tongue stroking in a high speed.

"Ooohhhh, Ace... Fuck it, something's coming..." I cried.

"Let it out, my baby. Come for me," he urged.

In a few thrust, my body stiffened, my legs shook as I felt my release. Pakiramdam ko ay naubos ang lakas ko habang patuloy sa paglabas ang katas ko. Maya-maya pa ay naramdaman kong dinilaan iyon lahat ni Ace, kaya napatingin ako sa kanya ng may numumulang mukha.

"Delicious. Now, for the main course," wika ni Ace na hindi inaalis ang tingin sa akin.

Napanganga ako nang tanggalin niya sa pagkakabuton ang kanyang shorts at hinubad iyon sa harapan ko. Napako ang paningin ko sa malaking umbok na bumabakat sa suot niyang boxers.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

"Baby, we're not yet done. What we did was just an appetizer. Here's the main course," pagkasabi niyon ay pinakawalan niya sa kanyang boxers ang kanyang alaga na ngayon ay naghuhumindig na.

I gulped, my eyes glued to his large manhood. God, he was huge and his dick was thick. Habang nakatingin dito ay nakaramdam ako ng kaba at pagksabik. I'm a virgin, and my mind was wondering if he would fit me.

"Y-you're huge, Ace," hindi ko napigilan na ibulalas.

He smirked, seeing my reaction.

"It will fit, baby. Trust me," came his soothing words.

He began kissing me again, slowly and passionately. He hands wandered around my body again, reigniting the fire he lit a few minutes ago. Soon enough, I was burned again and all my hesitation fled when he began pleasuring me again.

He rubbed something on his dick before positioning himself in between my legs. He spread my legs wider, as his tip teased my entrance.

I bit my lip, and muffled a cry when he entered me. A tear rolled down my face as the searing pain consumed me, it was like a part of me was torn. Ace looked at me with worried eyes and kissed me on the lips. He continued kissing me, as he attempted to enter me fully. Indeed, his shaft was long and big.

Ace didn't move, he just kissed me until all I could feel was the pleasure from the kiss. When he has finally adjusted, he started moving in and out slowly. It was still painful, but not as painful as it had been earlier.

Ace continued kissing me while thrusting inside me. Soon, he picked up his pace and started moving faster. He pushed deeper and faster, hitting my g-spot, and filling me. I arched my body, meeting his thrust, moaning loudly as our body clashed.

The sound that our sexes made when they clash added to our arousal. The moans and echoes of pleasure made every part of me tingle. I felt another wave of orgasm build inside me as Ace continue to thrust faster and deeper.

"Oh, God! Ace, I'm near..." I whimpered.

"Good, baby. Let's come together," he whispered.

I closed my eyes, feeling his warm body against mine. One long, deep thrust, and I felt Ace bit my shoulders as he released his juices inside me, along with my own. My body tensed, and spasmed, letting everything out.

Ace fell on top of me, his breathing shaky and uneven just like mine. My heart beat rings in my ears, while Ace's eyes were focused on me.

The look of pleasure and satisfaction was showing on his face. He smirked and leaned closer to my ears, whispering,

"Now that I've crossed the line, you are mine."