Episode 46

Gokai Galleon

After the first semester, the Gokaigers are in the Galleon as Yosetsu had pictures of different Super Sentai on whiteboards.

"ALRIGHT, EVERYONE, SETTLE DOWN!" Yosetsu said. "In today's lesson, we'll be discussing the history of Super Sentai!".

"EH?! What a drag..." Kyoka complains as she leans back. "Don't wanna!".

"Hey, stop that!" He then poses and points at the two pirates who are sitting together on the couch. "And there will be a test!".

"Test?!" Togaru was surprised.

"Like hell there will." Izuku stands up and crosses his arms. "The final first term exam was just yesterday and you're giving us another one?".

"I got to agree." Togaru said.

"But if we can learn more, it could help us understand Navi's predictions better..." Denki glances back at Navi.

Navi was impressed, "SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!".

"It's a surprise you're interested, Doc." Togaru said.

"It's not school or anything. We're talking about the Legendary Powers here." Denki said.

"Perhaps we should allow him to speak?" Momo questions Izuku.

Izuku gives in and sits down.

Yosetsu grins and went back to the topic. "Right, first of all, let's talk about the Legendary powers we've obtained so far. The first you got was the Magirangers' MagiDragon." He marks the picture with a circle sticker. "Next was PatStriker, from the Dekarangers." He marks it. "GAOLION from the Gaorangers... And when you transform GaoLion with the power of the Shinkengers, and combine with it...you get ShinkenGokaiOh.".

"We've been getting a lot of use out of that one, huh?" Denki said and Momo nods.

And you can't forget about the Gekirangers' GekiBeasts!" Yosetsu marks it. "You also have CAAARANGER!" He poses before marking it. "Gingaman!" He did another one and marks it. "And GoGo V!".

"And I've received... Timeranger's, Zyuranger's, and Abaranger's Legendary Powers." He marks the 3.

"2, 4, 6, 8... so that makes 11." Kyoka counted it. "Took a lot of hard work, too.".

"Not only that, but you got another 11 in the battle against Kuro Jujigun, right?" Yosetsu asked. "Man, so awesome!".

"When we fought alongside the Goseigers, a lot of teams gave us their approval." Denki said.

Yosetsu nods and turns to mark, "Goseiger, Go-Onger, Boukenger, Dairanger, Turboranger, Bioman, Dynaman, Goggle V, Denziman, JAKQ, and... GORANGER!".

"I believe it was at that moment that I realized...that this planet is beloved by so many of these valiant heroes." Momo said.

"I wish I could have been there too..." Yosetsu hugs himself as he felt a little jealous and turns to the whiteboard and gets close to the Goranger picture. "Just thinking about meeting AkaRanger-san, and Big One-san... they're like, double legendary!" He laughs while the three sneaks out. "If only I could have met them..." He then coughs and turns serious. "Now, let's continue. We've been able to gather 22, so far. So to get our hands on the Greatest Treasure in the Universe, we're going to need another 12. And now, the core issue: How do we obtain the remaining powers? Why don't we all-" when he turns around, the three pirates were gone.

"Huh? Where'd they go?" Yosetsu questions while in his pose.

The two remaining pirates look around, "They're gone?! When did they...".