HIS SIGNIFICANT OTHER

Title: His Significant Other (BxB Mature Content)

Author: dead_paradoxcs

Genre : Romance

Status: Ongoing

DESCRIPTION:

A pale and shaking 20 year old boy can't stop himself from crying. He was holding unto the lamp post that's behind his back.

"Ahh, Louis Andrei.. we met again." a 35 year old man stood in front of him making him took a few steps back.

"Remember what I have told you before? If I see you again, you will be mine." Louis Andrei shakes in fear as he was intimidated by this man.

For some reason, he cried like a 4 year old kid.

'I.. I wanna go home!'

"Oh no, no, no. My ace, don't stain that beauty of yours." he can't stop from crying especially when he felt the hand of the man gently caressing his cheek.

"I will get whatever I want once I sold you out."

'Sold? Is he going to sell me?'

"Mr. Goody Man, I want to go home. M-Mom needs me.." he flinched when he saw the guns of the men behind the man he was talking to.

"Oh, no. You're not going home. You're coming with me."

Before he can even scream in disagreement, someone hit his head making him fall limp on the ground.

-

"Louis Andrei Kim, a fresh and sexy 20 year old boy. Smooth and pale skin, also you can't get over by his feminine features that any one of you desires!"

'W-Where am I?'

"The bidding starts with 1 million dollars!"

As Louis opened his eyes, confusion and fear flashed on his face. He was tied up on a chair he was sitting on.

"600million dollars. He's mine!"

'W-Why are they screaming about money?'

He jumps in shock when he heard a loud gunshot. Everyone stopped and bowed their heads.

A man, whose in his nearly 30's walked on the stage with much authority. Head held up high.

'He's staring at me.'

Louis started to drool when he clearly saw the man's face.

Those black silky hair that reached his shoulders, sharp jaw, thick eyebrows, and green orbs that makes him want to touch it.

But those drooling moment was changed into shock when that man pointed his gun to the announcer.

"I will fvcking give 1billion dollars, just give me back what's mine."

FEEDBACK/COMMENT:

Ongoing kasi kagagawa lang ng story na 'to last Dec 14 2021. Para sa mga nag hahanap ng story na BxB.

Support the stories of the Underrated Author

P.s
This story is not mine