HE'S DATING THE CAMPUS NERD

Author: Mixcsjam
Genre: Romace

♡completed

Highest Rank: #1 in Romance Category

Permission to promote your story po Miss Mixcsjam kung hindi po pwede paki sabi nalang po upang maalis ko. Pero sana po ok lang sa inyo:)

DESCRIPTION

Most of us says that High School will always be the best but not for Sabrina Tanya Romualdez-- getting out of her school is probably one of the best things in her life. Studying in an Elite School is everyone's dream but it was a nightmare for her. Being in the world wherein looks, money, popularity and power is the basis of everything is a big NO for her. Considering herself as a commoner, it's a big relief for her as she finally finishes her last year in the academy...or so she thought.

After the announcement of the most powerful Elite student, her peaceful life in the academy ended up so fast. Now, she's no longer invisible to tge eye of everyone. She was considered as the girl everyones dreams to be. How can she scape this trap? Can a girl like her handle a roller coaster ride with THE Nathan Lemuel Park?

                   ♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡

FEEDBACK
~ kung ang hanap nyong story ay about sa NERD eto pasok sa taste nyo. Ssoooobrang ganda nito sana mag ka book 2.... promise isa ito sa favorite kong story about sa NERD.

P.s This story is not MINE.