twenty three.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

"Oh my god they're here! Jeongyeon! Jimin!!" Jihyo yelled at the entrance. She was there along with the other six boys she once met at the party almost four months ago, smiling at the both of them with their thick coats on.

Jimin greeted them, body bumping and patting each others back with the boys while Jeongyeon hugged Jihyo tightly. She didn't forget to greet the boys too with her small hugs and appreciative nods.

And now they begin their fun at the carnival, different types of rides, game booths, food booths, and lots of people came to this wonderful event. Loud music and some live bands are present as well, welcoming guests and patio customers on their lovely restaurants. They could see the ferris wheel line up is getting longer as minutes passes by.

"Hyung! Can we ride the ferris wheel later?!" Taehyung violently tugged Yoongi's sweatshirt and him replying back with 'stop it'.

"Where do you wanna go first, princess?" Jimin held Jeongyeon's hand. She looked up like she was thinking of something.

"I haven't been to any bump cards before. Can we try that?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Your wish is my command." Jimin replied with a small smirk, causing Jeongyeon to giggle.

They've decided to split up cause Jin, Namjoon, and Jihyo are getting hungry, while Yoongi and Hoseok chaperoned their little brothers Jungkook and Taehyung.

They arrived at the bump cars and seeing all those people having fun on the wheels is making Jeongyeon happy and excited.

She didn't know all this time that Jimin's watching her expressions, the way her eyes sparkle whenever she sees something fun or exciting, her nose crinkles when she smells food from afar, her small singing voice when the live band played 'Fool Around and Fell in Love' by Elvin Bishop. She was just this walking angel, and he would glare whenever a guy (or a group of guys) would eye on his pretty lady.

"Chim! Let's go!" Jeongyeon held his hand, pulling him in the bumper cars as the staff is about to let the people in after the first batch.

They chose their own cars, fastened their seatbelts and waited for the 'go' signal. They ended up bumping each other frequently on purpose and nearly trying to kill each other. Seeing this, the other people did their best to avoid the both of them, trying their best to survive — they had tons of fun though.

After trying out the bump cars and a few rollercoaster rides, they went on to try the basketball shooting game. They competed again against each other, trying to beat each others' score like there's no tomorrow. Even the people are crowding around them for their best efforts. (It's a Scorpio-Libra thing).

After exhausting themselves from the games, they bought the famous korean corndog with mozza cheese inside, topping it off with diced potatoes. They took a seat by the bench near a small fountain,

"I can't believe two hours and a half just passed by." Jeongyeon said while muching her food. "That was something!"

"Haven't had this much fun for a while now." Jimin chuckled, crumpling his paper right after eating his food. "I'm really glad you liked that."