26

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

Eyes came out of the gash. It was a blood art of that demon. It made you fall asleep, so you had to slash your neck everytime in your dream.

Tanjiro was near the demon's neck bone and so were you and Inosuke. You saw Tanjiro holding his sword to his neck. Your eyes widened and you tried to stand up, but you just fell asleep everytime you looked in those eyes.

"TANJIRO!" You yelled. He was about to slash his neck, but Inosuke stopped him. You were so relieved... You wanted to hug them both so hard right now, but there's no time for that.

The blood art of the demon didn't work at, Inosuke since he has a mask on and the demon is having a hard time telling which direction Inosuke is looking at.

The eyes were gone now since Inosuke slashed them all away. When he was about to cut the neck bone, the driver had a sharp thing on his hand and ran towards Inosuke.

"INOSUKE!" You and Tanjiro yelled. Tanjiro quickly ran behind Inosuke's back and got stabbed.... You were so angry... so, so angry.

You ran towards the man and grabbed his collar. You pulled him to you and pushed him to the ground. You were aiming your sword at his throat and you were just about to cut it, but Tanjiro stopped you.

"DON'T DO IT ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" He yelled, angrily. He didn't except you to kill humans and you also didn't.... but your emotions just took over you. You were disappointed in yourself. You can't even protect your own friends...

"Did he just stab you?" Inosuke asked.

"I'm okay." Tanjiro just replied and knocked the driver out. He took grabbed his arm to bring him somewhere where it's safe.

"Just forget about that bastard!" Inosuke yelled and you nodded.

"Inosuke's right! He just stabbed you and you still want to save him?" You spoke.

"That's right! I can't let him die!" Tanjiro just said and you sighed.

"If we don't chop that thing's head off soon, none of us will make it!" Inosuke exclaimed.

"I hear you! Let's get moving!" Tanjiro said and those hands were back again. They were attacking you and you dodged them.

"Inosuke, Y/n! Let's synchronize our breathing! We'll attack together and chop off the demon's head!" Tanjiro explained. Inosuke didn't give him an answer he just dodged the attacks.

You three were almost there, but then those eyes were back. Inosuke had it under control and stabbed those eyes then cut the neck bone. You were also there to do the second move.

"Wisteria breathing sixth form... Lotus chain!" You yelled and cut the neck bone. The neck bone almost broke. The wisteria's strengthened your sword, so you could cut better.

Now it's Tanjiro's turn.... He used his sun breathing style... Dance of the Fire God.

You all did it! But now there's another problem. The train is turning and you, Tanjiro, Inosuke got separated. You three flew in different directions.

You saw Inosuke being save, but where's Tanjiro? You were really worried since he got stabbed. You got up and saw Tanjiro on the floor...

"ARE YOU OKAY, SANTARO?!" Inosuke was running with you to Tanjiro.

You both tried to wake him up, well actually Inosuke was talking about how he cut the demon's head off.

"Tanjiro! Can you hear me? Are you awake? How many fingers am I holding up?! What's your hair color?!..." You shook him and asked stupid questions.

"I'm..... all right. What about you?" Tanjiro asked still having his eyes closed.

"Never been better! Not a scratch on me!" Inosuke replied.

"I won't be able to move for a while. Can you go help the others? Was anyone injured? What about the engineer up front?" Tanjiro asked and cared about the others more than himself. Inosuke and your were dumbfounded. Not again..