Chapter 1: Remember that time?

For Crimsonsea

A/N: CHECK OUT THE ORIGINAL ON MY AO3, THE LINK IS ON MY ACCOUNT. IT'S MUCH MORE SPICIER UP THERE WITH  THE SEXY PORN GIFS ;)

--------

No one ever infuriated him as much as she did.

Hermione Granger, 7th-year student. She was a pain in the arse, that was what all he could say about her. Whenever he taught the 7th year Dark Arts class, she was always jabbing her hands up in the air, in an attempt to answer the complicated questions he had asked. He found it particularly detestable.

His colleague, Severus Snape, advised him during one of their bar talks to simply ignore the know-it-all. The greasy haired man was amused that her antics were far worse during DADA.

Needless to say, Tom listened and ignored her most of the time. Her incessant questioning. Her little jumps. Her rebellious nature. That mostly left her panting with a pink tinge on her fair skin. Her bush like hair cascaded the frumpy sweater she always wore, he wondered if she had any life outside of school besides being an infuriating know-it-all.

One day, things took for a turn for Tom.

His towering stature dominated most of the attention in the class. The young scraggly boys who quivered in their seats as he paced across the classroom. The girls who bit on their lipstick covered lips, sending him simpering looks.

"I believe in practicality." He said in a hushed tone, his back facing the group of students.

A few murmurs could be heard in the background.

" But first which of you can tell me how many unforgivable are there?" He turned around, gazing at them with a blank expression.

Silence came over the class, one could hear a pin drop.

"T-three, sir."

His eyes diverted to the familiar source of those words.

He sharply voiced out." Are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all, Miss Granger?"

The girl momentarily stiffened her posture and immediately shut up, staring at him with those whiskey eyes of hers.

"Potter!"

The boy with dishevelled raven head poked his head from the textbook.

"Answer my question." Tom drawled.

Potter froze, stammering." I-I didn't m-manage to hear you, sir ...."

He sighed, knowing it was typical of the Potter boy to not pay attention in class.

"10 points from Gryffindor." Tom firmly said. " Now who can answer me? Come on!"

Eventually, a timid boy from Gryffindor by the name of Neville came to answer. "The c-cruciatius curse."

"Ah," Tom smiled." Now, we're getting onto something."

Three unforgivables were soon written on the board, a presentation forthcoming.

Magicking a tiny acromantula onto the table, Tom raised his wand." Imperio . Now dance for me, little one."

The creature did a little jig on the wooden surface, sending a few giggles from the class.

Tom chuckled, students were always quick to assume. Little do they know what's coming for them.

"Crucio." Giggles turned to shrieks.

"Avada Kedavra." Shrieks manifested into pale expressions and screams, the green beam of light aiming towards the screeching acromantula. Its legs were squiggly no more. Life had passed before it could even comprehend the magic heading from the yew that in his hand.