𝓟𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

Warning: Intense sexual content ahead. It's just sex, you won't miss anything if you skip it. It's a double update so there's another chap available, you don't have to read this chapter if you're not comfortable with it.

It's been three days since their night in the hideout. Now, here they are, back in Jimin's penthouse.

"Get on the table," he says, the girl losing all defiance she once had. He takes multiple packs of red rope, coming over to her naked body, his dick erect at the sight. She licks her lower lip, watching him approach as she sits on the black table in the middle of the room.

"I hope you're flexible baby girl," he mutters, lying her down before tying her right arm to her right leg, then her left arm to her left leg. She pulls against her restraints, chuckling ever so softly as he grabs a blindfold, coming over. "Tell me you remember your safe words," he says, making sure the restraints are in place. It's custom for him to ask before he gets to work. 

"Moon and purple," she replies, him smiling before going back into serious mode. 

"Baby girl, I never punished you for that night. The night you disobeyed me in that man's house. I said I wanted you to be louder." He wraps the blindfold around her, smirking at her submissive state. "Why would you do that? Hm?" He rubs his fingers across her clit, making her body jolt at the sudden action. "It's playtime, baby girl," he whispers, kneeling before latching his mouth onto her pussy.

She moans, rocking back and forth, him laying his tongue flat out against her throbbing bud before going in slow, teasing circles. He closes his eyes as he eats her out, placing both his hands on her thighs and squeezing. Does she think it'll be this easy? Oh this poor, foolish girl.

He aggressively eats her out, earning several cries of his name in the process. Jimin pulls back with a groan, fingering her instead. "You're mine. Say it." 

"I'm yours," she replies, practically heaving as he curls his fingers inside her, trying to find her sweet spots.

Jimin chortles, pulling out after only ten seconds. He licks his fingers clean, walking over to his wall of toys and taking a belt off the wall then coming back over to her. "You don't get to cum yet baby girl. Not until I'm done with your punishment." He flips her over, not caring about how uncomfortable a position he's putting her in. Her ass is on display, so he caresses the skin, moaning softly to tease her.

"I'm going to hit you seven times," he says, kissing the skin he's about to hit. "And you're going to count. If you don't, I'll add more. Got it?" 

"Okay," she whispers, trying to pull herself out of her restraints, but she can't. Oh how cute of her to try. It brings Jimin a lot of pleasure watching this, seeing the way she's softly smiling, her body trembling from that spike of excitement mixed with fear knowing what he's about to do to her.

He backs up, folding the belt and licking his lower lip. Her body instinctively moves towards him, waiting for the pain to come. So, he brings it to her. He swipes down, hitting her on the right side. She gasps at the sudden feeling, her body pressed up against the table.

"One," she whispers, smiling ever so slightly. He smirks at the sight, going again on the other side. Another gasp, the sound filling Jimin's body with joy. "Two." He stares at her beautiful skin, how red it's getting. So gorgeous. So gorgeous that he wants to add more to it.

The belt goes down again, hitting her on the right side. "Three," she mutters, tears starting to drip down her cheeks. He sucks in a breath, the belt hitting her left. "F-Four," she says, biting her lower lip. Again, the belt raises and hits its target. She jumps, her toes curling. "Five."

He rubs his hand over her left cheek, loving the bruise forming. After waiting a few seconds, he pulls the hand back and replaces it with the belt. She stays quiet, gasping for air. "Count," he says. At her silence, he grits his teeth. "Last warning. Count or I add another." She tries to speak, but no words come out. So, he goes again. She jolts, still panting.

"Count baby girl. I'm about to give you eight, want me to add another?" She stays quiet. "Fine, another it is." He raises the belt, about to go again when she shakes her head. 

"P-Purple." 

As soon as the word leaves her lips, he drops the belt, untying her restraints and blindfold, bringing her into his embrace.

"Shh shh. It's alright baby girl, it's alright," he says, rocking her back and forth while stroking her hair. "I'm so sorry baby, did I go too hard?" 

She shakes her head, pulling back to meet his eyes. To his surprise - she's not even crying anymore, she only looks tired. "No, no it's not that. After the whole Mr. Turner situation I'm... really tired. My legs are already sore enough. I like it when you go hard, just not tonight." 

He nods, pecking her forehead. "You don't have to lie to please me, if you don't like this I can stop." 

"I do," she replies. "I really do, but I'm really tired."

Jimin takes in her words, nodding and holding her close. "Alright baby, let's do your aftercare, okay?" She cutely nods, him carrying her bridal style. "Let's take a warm bath. Bubbles?" 

She hums. "Bubbles." 

"Do you want candles, my love?" 

"Candles too." 

He grins, pecking her lips and pretending he's not falling hard for her. "Then let's go."