27

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

"LET THAT BASTARD DIE FOR ALL I CARE!" Inosuke yelled and you nodded without hesitation.

"You should care about yourself more! Zenitsu, Nezuko and Rengoku are strong and the engineer... Just let him die for god's sake!" You yelled at him.

"We can't..." Tanjiro just said and it pissed you off.

"HE'S THE ONE WHO STABBED YOU, REMEMBER?! HIS LEG GOT CRUSHED! HE CAN'T EVEN MOVE ANYMORE! THERE'S NO WAY HE CAN WALK LIKE THAT! JUST LET HIM ROT!" Inosuke explained and you nodded again.

"Then he's suffered enough already. Help him out, will you? Please." Tanjiro begged and Inosuke stood up.

"I'll do it for you, then! Because I'm a good boss! Only because my minion asked me to! But after I'm done rescuing , I'll rip all of his hair out!" Inosuke said while waking and you felt betrayed.

"Please don't." Tanjiro spoke.

"HUH?! You're gonna do it? I didn't except you to save someone like him.." You pouted. You were with Tanjiro alone now. You ripped a piece of your haori off and held it on Tanjiro's wound. He opened his eyes and looked into yours. Your cheeks heat up and you avoided eye contact.

"I hope.... Nezuko, Zenitsu and Rengoku.... are okay." He spoke and your nodded.

"Yeah, but.... I'm sure they're all okay. Nezuko is strong and can protect herself. Zenitsu is also strong like you've said one day and Rengoku.... well he's a Hashira so you can't except him to die that easily." You gave him a eye closed smile.

"You're right..." He smiled back, but then you remembered... Tanjiro saw you almost killing a person... You were scared... What does he think about you now? You have to apologize.

"I'm sorry." You said and he got confused.

"Huh?"

"You know,.... earlier when I almost killed... you know.." You were still avoiding eye contact.

"Oh that.... Yeah right. It's fine. I know you were mad and so would I if someone important to me would get stabbed, but it was wrong trying to kill him. I'm glad you apologized, but you shouldn't say that to me... You should tell him this." He answered.

"Tch. Never." You spat and he just giggled.

"You're pretty cute." He smiled and your cheeks heat up again.

"I-... I am..?"

"Of course!" He smiled brightly.

"So you don't think I'm a bad person who tries ti kill people?!" Your eyes widened and he just laughed.

"No, of course not... I know your emotions took over you." He stated and you were relieved...

You love him so much. He's just someone who you could forgive everytime, no matter what he did wrong. He's everything to you. You want to protect with your life and you will.

"Tanjiro..." You called and starred into his beautiful red eyes.

"Hm?" He hummed and also looked into your eyes.

"I love you."

You can't believe what you just said. You wanted to run away so bad. It was so embarrassing for you.... What if he doesn't like you? What if he hates you? You were overthinking so much... You didn't even realize that that you had little tears in the corner of your eyes.

"Y/n-"

"It's fine! I know what you want to say.... I mean who would like me eheh.." You laughed and let a sweat out.

"I love you, too."

He smiled at you and your eyes widened...

"You love me, too...?" You repeated and he nodded.

"Yeah.. for a pretty long time you know.... and I knew that you love me." Tanjiro explained and you were kinda shocked.

"Y-you knew...?! So that's why you said that I shouldn't confess there! At the estate..!" You pouted and he giggled.

"eheh yeah....soooo....do you want be my girlfriend?" He asked and his cheeks also heat up. Your whole body heated up and you didn't hesitate to give him an answer.

"Yes, I do!" You almost yelled and he laughed.

"I'm so happy." He smiled.

"Me too, but... focus on your breathing!" You scolded and he let a sweat out.

"Y-yes, ma'am..."