¶Part 11¶

What's actually wrong with me. This morning I woke up feeling tired and really weak. I struggled to stay on my feet as I walked sluggishly towards the bathroom. Suddenly I felt a sickening feeling in my stomach,it was irritating. I barged into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet,I felt tired and the urge to throw up came again,I bent my head in the toilet and coughed violently. Just then I felt arms around me and pull my hair back from my face,I was grateful.

I threw up a couple more times and coughed more. I was getting weaker and weaker. It was annoying. I sat up from the toilet seat and sat back on the floor,breathing slowly. I looked up at Xavier,he was sitting next to me with his arms around me. "What is wrong with me Xavier" I coughed again,my eyes were seeing clearer and my ears were picking up sounds I normally wouldn't hear. I sat up from Xavier and looked around the toilet confusedly. Sounds were louder and annoying,I felt nauseous untop of that,my eyes were seeing brighter and clearer things.

"Xavier why aren't you saying anything, I'm hearing louder...things!" A thought came to my mind and I shook it off immediately. He watched me closely and then his eyes moved to my stomach area. He slowly held his hand out and touched my stomach. What is he doing? Is this guy serious?
"Xavier stop touching me what is going on"
A bright and beautiful smile I hadn't seen in a while played on his perfect lips. His eyes snapped to mine and back to my stomach.

"Let's get you to the hospital baby" He kissed my forehead and started lifting my legs in an attempt to carry me bridal style. There was this weird thought I was getting but I refuse to think or even say it. He literally took a shower with me and washed my entire body and put some clothes on for me. I was just watching him. I know he loves me but he hasn't done this to me before. He walked me to the car like I couldn't make proper use of my damn legs (actually I couldn't,they felt heavy) and helped me into the car.

Xavier actually drove us,not his guard,he drove us but this time Alvari was with us. He gave me a small smile when he saw me and bowed. I smiled lightly and looked away as Xavier helped me into the car and rushed to the driver's seat. Alvari stared at me closely and a small knowing smile came on his lips when he saw Xavier's.
"It finally happened" Alvari whispered without looking at any of us. I looked at Xavier,watching him smile wondering what the fuck was so funny.

When we got to the hospital,I wasn't surprised to see a lot of children with some case of beast plus human forms,maybe they couldn't control it and would change at any slightest offence or...whatever. Once Xavier,I and Alvari walked in,the whole place fell silent. Xavier's smile disappeared immediately and was replaced with a cold glare and stone faced look. I gulped as eyes stared at me. My hands were around Xavier's waist and I instinctively gripped him tighter,I felt his arms squeeze my sides gently. Alvari was doing a great job warning the children not to come closer to Xavier and I.

"Tell Doctor Walter,Alpha Xavier demands to see him" Before he could finish his sentence,a petite man came out of an office dressed in a lab coat and a stethoscope around his neck. "Accept my greetings Alpha Xavier" He bowed low and bowed to me as well. My stomach immediately started hurting again,I held Xavier's arm tightly. "Xavier something's wrong with me!" I almost yelled at the pain but as soon as Xavier held me closer to him and kissed my head the pain ceased. As if that wasn't enough,I felt vomit coming up my throat.

I almost gagged right there on the floor but it was like Xavier saw and he quickly carried me bridal style and rushed me into the doctor's office straight to the restroom. For a whole seven minutes I was just throwing up and crying because I was confused of this abnormal feeling I was getting. When I was done and ready to come out,Xavier helped me rinse my mouth and walked me back out to the doctor's office.

*************

A whole two hours in the hospital,I was very stressed out,I mostly threw up and cried. Finally,the doctor was ready with the test results. I and Alvari sat patiently while Xavier...well,he kept growling and tapping his feet on the floor impatiently.

"Alpha,your mate is pregnant"

Xavier gripped the arm of his chair tightly and looked at me. My jaw dropped at the news. I looked down at my stomach,at Xavier,Alvari (who was smiling sweetly) and the doctor.
"Um,did you say pre-pregnant?" I stuttered,unable to access the news.
"Yes Luna,you are pregnant" My head was swaying. I couldn't see straight,my vision was getting blurry but I manage to hold myself and ask one more question.
"S-So I have a werewolf in my belly"
"Actually,you have two werewo-" Before he could finish,I slumped on my chair, unconscious.

Yay! Super hyped about this book! I'm so happy I'm 15 and I can write this well if I do say so myself 😬😅. Remember to leave a VOTE n COMMENT!