Chapter - 1 : Prologue

The beautiful Lake City of Nainital is a famous tourist spot amongst newly wedded couples. They trek up the mountains, hands in hands, watch the sunrise and sunsets together. Life is beautiful in lake city and so is the love life of the people who visit here or those who live in this beautiful city.

The story is the same with a guy, who is in his late forties. He lives in this beautiful city with the love of his life. He's no one, but an ace businessman in the beautiful Lake City - Nainital. He is Viren Singhaniya. He got many chances to flourish his business in big cities like Mumbai, Chennai or even Delhi, but the man rejected every chance of the same.

Even though he is quite famous in the business fraternity, he is well known in the city of lakes, yet, he is a very down to earth person. He is happy in his life where there is love, joy, happiness, care and some scolds for him as well. All because of HER.

The only LOVE of his LIFE.

The one for whom he has dedicated his life.

His daughter --- the reason that he's alive in this wide world.

Viren Singhaniya is an ace business tycoon. No one can pull or push him away from his place, except his daughter -- Anamika Singhaniya. She is the one who can make him do everything that he denies, all for his daughter.

Today is a fine day, Sunday. The house is quite chirpy. Viren is in the living room, reading the daily newspaper. Anamika enters the hall with a tray in her hand.

She's a young 16 years old girl, who's quite excited whenever she gets the chance to serve food to her father

She's a young 16 years old girl, who's quite excited whenever she gets the chance to serve food to her father. Viren has given strict instructions to the housemaid to not let Anamika cook in the kitchen, though, the girl tries her luck sometimes. She sets the tray on the table and looks at her dad.

"Dadda! Have some breakfast. Your coffee is ready." She commands her father.

"Keep it there, Princess, I will have it in a bit

"Keep it there, Princess, I will have it in a bit." He replies, not removing the paper even for a bit.

"No! Have it now! " She snatches the newspaper from his hands while he looks at her in shock.