The sociopath - chapter 9

(Lucas wrote this chapter)
- Lucas 😉
He tapped down on the table that was holding both him and Ren in a solid conversation about how shitty the situation was. Now, see, Ren isn't a stand user— he will never be a stand user, he is pathetic in every way when it comes to stands. Though, Lucas's shaggy— now cut back to its original glory—hair, shook angrily at the amount of questions Ren had about him, and not about how Strade was now tied up in his own fucking basement. Perplexed, Lucas went down to check on Strade, hoping his experiment would work. Strade was just starting to wake, and saw a boy— a sociopathic face, squatting down—looking him dead in the eyes. Strade looked aroused by this, biting his lower lip. Lucas socked him in the jaw, his head hitting the metal pole. "Wow, kumpel, I didn't think you had the guts~" he said seductively.

Lucas proceeded to actually punch the ever living shit out of Strade. His knee indented into the wall at one point, it sent Strade into a state of near comatose. Though, he was surprised that Lucas was this dirty, only growing his attraction towards the college student he had met not even a few months ago. Lucas's breath was shaking and upset, his anger from being guarded away from society for so long, his ectomorph body figure becoming even worse, and his ideals to eat had become none. Lucas then took out a water bottle, poured it on Strade, took another one, and drank it in front of him. Strade whined angrily, trying to pay victim. "Let me out, I want to be free!"

"I said that months ago, and you tortured me. You made me feel SICK!" His voice rose, he couldn't look at Strade in eye anymore. Strade had his feelings toward Lucas, but never knew he was into his own torture mechanisms. He would probably cum in his pants if he had cat ears on. Then, he felt the cat ears hit his head, Lucas grinning sadistically. He shoved his head back into the pole, grabbing his hair in the process.
"You've created a fuckin' monster, Strade. I didn't even think...I had to use my stand. I didn't think you'd go so far, and yet you did! My patience ran thin long ago. Now, let me give somebody a call."

Lucas gets up, walking gracefully to his phone— which was on the charger after not being used for months, but, he had ordered a new phone, so it was okay! He called AJ, she answered swiftly.

"Hey, Lucas, what's good?"

"You remember Strade?"

"Yeah."

"He kidnapped and tortured me."

"Shit, I thought so."

"YOU FUCKER! YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

"Yeah, didn't you like—handle it yourself?" There was silence, then he hung up. She was laughing when he did so. He looked back at Strade, who looked exited, loathing in his torture.

"They'll NEVER find me, you know."

"I have tracking on my phone, just gotta call 911."

"No, no! Lucas, please! I've been doin-"

Lucas used Silver Chariot and Ora-rushed him, covering him in bruises. Scowling angrily.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, STRADE. AS FAR AS I KNOW, MY LIMITS ARE BEING PUSHED TO ALL HELL!"

Suddenly, a female voice emerged.

"Lucas, I already called the police, but what the fuck did you do? I didn't know you were so well versed in combat, god damn. I can't read straight. At least I got one of those stand thingies, makes sense, I like arson."

He glared at her, then softened his gaze. Khloe looked fearful for a moment, then relaxed at his softened state. She would probably be able to be hurt by Silver Chariot, which was swinging it's sword around angrily. Ren walked downstairs, looking at the near death Strade, horrified at the blood, he screamed- running into the closet upstairs.

"I'll go and aid him." Khloe said, "don't kill Strade, you sociopath." She joked, but was biting down on the hope he didn't go too far. As she left, Lucas looked back at Strade. He picked up the nailgun, Strade had started to laugh nervously as he examined the gun with such rigor—
He watched as he methodically fiddled with the trigger. One shot, two shots. He shot him so he was pinned down at his feet. He put down the gun, getting up and rendezvousing with Khloe. She grabbed his arm, Lucas hadn't slept well in months, and as such, passed out. She drove off with Lucas, he was finally going home.