"I keep my nut in my butt."- Chapter 3

"Hey...Hey! Wake up! Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Waaaake up." A mysterious voice repeated until Lucas obeyed it's command. The boy's lids opened revealing a cold, damp basement. There was a light glow from a beaten up laptop that illuminated the room. Still it wasn't enough to see the room in it's entirety but it was good enough. Lucas was shocked. Last thing he remembered was getting Dairy Queen with his roommate, AJ. And hearing a voice that sounded a lot like-

Lucas froze. 'Is...is this Strade's doing? What's going on??? I just want answers, for fuck's sake!'

"Oh good...You're awake!" An eager voice chirped out, seemingly coming from the laptop. The boy looked down and saw a smiling face, not of a human, but a sky blue screen with a simple two dots for eyes and a curved line for a smile face. "How are you feeling..?" The laptop asked.

Lucas attempted to reach down and type out and answer, only to realized his two limbs were joined together behind of him. "Oh! I'm afraid you'll have to say your answers, Lucas-kun. Master informed me that you wouldn't be too keen on being tied up in his basement and would try to escape by any means necessary." It informed the confused boy.

The boy simply rolled his eyes at the little boyish voice the laptop owned. "Of course I wouldn't. I mean, would you like to pass out in the middle of eating ice cream only to wake up in some weird guy's gross ass basement?"

"Heh...I suppose not.." the laptop paused for a moment. "Anyways, I'm Atlas. Do you have any questions?"

'Atlas...huh... Guess this thing has a name after all.' Lucas thought to himself, wondering why he's adjusting to his surroundings more quicker than expected.  The boy sat there for a while, thinking of a couple questions to ask Atlas, and the laptop waited patiently.

"...What are you..?" He asked. Although, it may have been an admittedly very stupid question, Lucas needed to know what this laptop could do as it may be a chance of escape.

"Ah..Well, I'm a laptop. Strade had one of his friends make me for you, so y'know..things don't get lonely for you. As well as a special chat, where you can talk to my creator and Strade. There's not internet connection though. Master told me you can't have it as it may be a way you'll try to escape." Atlas answered solemnly, knowing that his answer would bring the boy's mood down.

"Oh.." was Lucas's only response, he was too saddened by the reality that had stricken him. What if he never escaped? What if he was doomed to live the rest of his life in this basement? Those thoughts lingered in the boy's head for a while, I'd say about 6 minutes. Atlas made a sound that was reminiscent of clearing his throat and spoke up, trying to ease the awkward tension.

"A-anyways..Do you have anymore questions?" he asked. Lucas just stared at the ground. The same stoic expression lining his features. Atlas may be just artificial intelligence, but he could sense Lucas's despair.

"Lucas! Please don't feel like all hope is lost just yet! I don't know who made me...but I think...I just think they might be trying to-" Atlas's words were cut off by the basement door opening with a loud creak. Lucas glanced back at the screen that held the smiling blue face of Atlas, but alas, the screen had faded to black and turned off by itself. The boy was confused, Wondering why and how that happened. As the questions surrounded his mind he heard the groaning and squeaks of the stairs growing closer to where he sat, tied up.

"Well, well, well...You're awake. Finally. Did my sweet prince have good dreams?" The German accented voice echoed off the damp walls of the basement.