1-I've found you

(What you look like above)

Grimmle's POV

After that boy with the Night Fury won. I've been planning something that won't fail me not like that female Light Fury. No, she is bigger and completely under my control. She will get me Hiccup no matter what even if she has to rip this world apart to do it.

Hiccup POV

After the fight, I was so tired. Toothless and Melody, that's the Light Fury, are a good couple and I'm glad she is warming up to me. I will miss my old home. I am though somewhat hoping to try to find the hidden world. When I found Toothless after I gave him the new tail fin it was a beautiful island that was hidden but, it didn't have any kind of dragon which I thought was a bit weird. New Brek is coming along we have some houses built. But Melody is still not us to all the people and dragons she keeps one going invisible or into a ball. She spends her time at the beach where she is drawing but it isn't as good as Toothless's it looks like a bad picture of Toothless and Cloudjumper put into one.

One Mouth later

New Brek is finally complete. I was going to do a fly with Toothless around the island when mom came in "Hello Hiccup" she said, scaring me "Mom, how are you?" I ask she looks at me with a worried look. "Well Hiccup it's about Melody, maybe we should let her go as she's always looking out watching the south part of the island, that is why she is always at that beach. " she said worried "Maybe she is just not used to the number of people plus we're not keeping her. she can go when even she wants." I said getting on Toothless, she also gets on Cloudjumper. Once in the air Melody comes to us along with Astrid on Stormfly.

We were all talking flying around then Melody start to listen to something as her head liftes up Cloudjumper also looks around. Toothless and Stormfly looked at them. We stop all looking to see what the two dragons picked up. Before I could do anything black claws wrap around my small waist speeding off. It's a dragon I haven't seen before. I heard Toothless trying to keep up and the two girls calling me. I looked back to see Toothless trying to speed up but his tail was locked as he wanted to go back to the saddle then I heard the dragon I was on cry out as it struggle to keep high the ground coming closer at a quick speed, then I heard a plasma blast from Toothless hitting the dragons tail.

We hit trees, rocks then the ground. Hard. I was some feet away from the dragon. It's long, black with some claw marks on it's side, wing and one down its left eye. There also was what looked like a metal collar around its neck with the same purple liquid Grimmle used. Mom, Astrid, Toothless and Melody landed next to me, they were asking if I was alright and that. Toothless was looking at the dragon that had tried to take me. "What is it?" I ask "She is something I've not seen before-" before she could finish it started to move to get up, shaking its head. Toothless moves in front of me but Melody slowly moves forward toward it the dragon was about to fire when Melody jumps on her, they fight before Cloudjumper quickly lands on top of her. Keeping her down mom then walks closer. She tries to fire but Melody jumps on her head. I heard its soft cries as mom moves to the collar unbuckling it, it falls to the ground with a loud crash. Mom, Cloundjumper and Melody quickly move out of the way once again the dragon shakes it's head, it's eyes are a soft Y/C/E and it's pupils are move a small oval then a black thin line. "It's a girl." Mom informed us.  She was looking around, panicked, she briefly stops on Cloundjumper. She looks to Melody her head tilted before swiftly turning away and trying to fly but crashing into trees. After a thud, a cry can be heard until she is farther away from us that we can't hear her.