6- Betrayal

I see Melody staring at me with her wings spread out, she looks at me growling deeply at me. I slowly rise from the floor the pain from my shoulder causing great pain. As I look at my old friend I feel a sense of hurt and betrayal crawl into my chest. The brown-haired male human rushes up to the downed nightfury.

Cloudjumpers POV

I watched as Hiccup ran over to Toothless as Melody and Y/N looked at each other. That's when I saw the blood rolling down Y/N's shoulder and neck I slowly make my way over to her she looked over at me with an unsure look. But, she didn't make any attempts to move away as I walk over to her. I could see move scars on her body. Her upper wings had more scars and many more scars running down her back. "We leaving," she said to us as Toothless rises and shakes his head as Hiccup gets on him. She takes the lead as we follow her I fly closer to her having a feeling in me to protect her as I could guess that this isn't the last time Toothless and her will have a fight. 

While flying in the late hours f the night I saw a slight sliver shine of Y/N's scales. Her flying was still uneven but she could stay in flight. I fly to her side. "I'm sorry.", I said she looks briefly at me "Why?" she asks as she looks straight ahead. Her bleeding has stopped and now small patches of blood are on her. "Because, of what Toothless did and it must be rough to be with humans after.... well you know," I said looking at her. New Brek comes into view. Toothless and Melody fly down to the village as I stick with Y/N we land on the beach.