Chapter 6

"Good mourning world." , Wei Wuxian said opening his window to reveal a bright and shining sun, he took a deep breath in and out when he looked at the time and saw it read 7:15.

"It's only 7:15" , then realization hit, "Damn I'm late for school!"

He quickly got ready ran downstairs grabbed a quick breakfast and was soon on his skateboard ridding as fast as he could to school, his first lesson today was history and the teacher was that eye patch guy, he made to school and was about 15 minutes late, he decided not to go through the front door of the class room then everyone would know he was late, so he went back outside found the window right next to his desk and used his fox climbing skills to climb up the wall.

He quietly opened the window jumped in and sat down at his desk and got his text book out, he looked behind him and found Nie Hauisang asleep, he looked to see if Mr Hua Cheng noticed him coming in, which he didn't so he had a little victory dance for himself, they were learning about the history of ancient creatures from different countries, but Wei Wuxian wasn't listening.

Before Wei Wuxian got to school:

Lan Zhan walked into class and expected to see the Wei Ying at the back of the class room with Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang, but the fox boy was no where to be seen, Lan Zhan went and sat down at his desk and started reading, Lan Zhan was a bit worried as to were Wei Ying, his brother could tell something was bothering his younger sibling,

"Wangji is there something bothering you?" , he asked

"No." , was his straight answer

"Okay." , was all Lan Xichen said, he didn't want to push his brother into telling him so he just let him be.

'I wonder where Wei Ying could be?' , Lna Zhan thought 

Back to present:

Mr Hua Cheng was handing out an assignment to all the kids, he said that  they should go in pairs to finish this assignment, it was one of those assignment were you have to  make what ever the sheet of paper tells you to do, Wei Wuxian looked around and saw that everyone had a partner and Nie Hauisang was well with Jiang Cheng, so he just decided to work alone.

He clutched onto his moms necklace and said to himself, "Well I guess it's just you and me Mom.", then someones shadow cast over him, it was some guy named Wen Chao, he looked like he had something to say, so Wei Wuxian just waited to hear what he had to say.

"Well it looks like the Fox is alone." , Wen Chao said, Wei Wuxian filched at the word "Fox", then another guy next to him, who seemed to be Wen Chao's partner added.

"I wonder if his parents even love him." , they both started laughing, "Well it looks like no one loves him.", Wen Chao added, then they all began laughing, Wei Wuxian ears fell  until they touched the back of his head, the boys kept on laughing and making fun of Wei Wuxian.

Lan Zhan heard what they were saying and instantly knew Wei Wuxian was here, he turned around and saw the group of boys standing around Wei Wuxian's desk, he wanted to get up and help but he had to start his assignment, he looked at his brother and saw he had already started on their assignment they were doing together then looked back at Wei Wuxian, he was undecided on what to do, so he chose to just continue his work, flinching with every word that was thrown at Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian was just taking in everything the boys had to say and just kept quite and let them continue, he gripped onto his mother's necklace hard and shut his eyes and kept on repeating in his head what his mom used to say to him.

quote: 'You are perfect just the way you are, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise, they don't know you.'

Wen Chao was still going when someone in class, a boy who looked younger than everyone in the room spoke up, and approached Wen Chao and his friends.

"Wen Chao, stop bulling him!"

"Huh, oh it's you the little brat Wen Ning." , Wen Chao said turning to face to boy, Wei Ying looked up to see the boy called Wen Ning now standing between him and Wen Chao, "And what if I don't want to stop, mn what ya gonna do about it." , he said moving closer to Wen Ning and smirking like an idiot, Wen Ning started to shake a little and his words were all stuck in his throat.

"Aww looks like Wen Ning is scared, so you want us to call your sister." , One of Wen Chao's friend stated.

"J-J-Just s-stay a-away from Wei Gege." , Wen Ning said beginning to stutter, his body was trembling because of the way those boys were staring at him it looked like they wanted to kill him with just one glance.

Mr Hua Cheng heard the commotion going on in the back of the class, he put his book down that he was reading, sighed and cleared his throat, the group of boys turned around to see an angry Mr Hua Cheng, he glared at the boys his eyes shining a deadly yet dark crimson red for a second before turning back to normal, the boys quickly shut their mouths and ran back to their desks and resumed their work, the only people who noticed Mr Hua Cheng change of eye color was Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning, they both looked at each other and smiled.

"Hi, My names Wei Ying courtsey name Wuxian." , Wei Wuxian said smiling at the boy, hiding his pain obviously.

"Hey, My names Wen Ning as you already know, courtsey name Qionglin." , he replied (WN), "Can I sit down?"

"Sure! so uhhh do you have a partner?" , Wei Wuixan asked.

"Well No, You?", Wen Ning said shrugging.

"Me neither, wanna be partners then?"

"Uh really?"

"Yeah!", Wei Wuxian said extending his hand out to Wen Ning.

Wen Ning took his had and said "Sure thing." , they both laughed at each other, then got on with their work, Wei Wuxian was happy he made new friend, he couldn't stop his excitement from showing, Lan Zhan turned to look at Wei Wuxian but when he saw Wen Ning with him he started getting this weird feeling his heart began to ache for some reason and he didn't know why but he just brushed it off and continued with his work, Lan Xichen looked at his younger brother and knew what had just happened.

'Oh Wangji.', He thought shaking his head

To be Continued~]

Hoped you liked the Chapter guys, maybe you guys know what Lan Xichen knows, bro dang he know to much.

Byyyyeeee