014- The Gryffindors

The days I had spent at the Malfoy Manor had passed quite slowly as I didn't really do much but I am glad that it is over. My parents had sent me a letter telling me that I could stay with them for the last week of winter break. I was extremely happy as I really wanted to go home, but it wasn't that great. It was pretty boring and to be honest, I would probably be less bored if I had to go back to Hogwarts. My parents stayed in their study rooms basically all the time that I was there, I just stayed in my room off the whole week. That week also went very slow as I did nothing all week.

Winter break was over now and it was finally time to go back to Hogwarts. I was a few days late back to Hogwarts as my parents wanted to spend 'more time' with me, so they let me stay at home for a few more days. The only thing that has been playing on my mind is what I'm supposed to tell Mattheo or Pansy or Millie or even Blaise. I haven't aksed Draco about it yet as I really don't want to talk to him about it.

I had to get the train back to Hogwarts but since my friends were already there, I had to get the train by myself.

____________________________________

The train had arrived at Hogwarts and I made my way into the castle. I made my way to the Slytherin common room and there I saw everyone talking in their own friendship groups.

"Y/n!" Pansy and Millie both squealed and ran over to me when they saw me. They both hugged me at the same time.

"You three act as if you haven't seen eachother in two years, it's been two weeks." Blaise laughed as him and Matthoe and Draco walked over to us.

"How was your winter break?" Pansy asked me.

"Boring." I sighed.

"Did you have fun staying with Malfoy?" Millie asked.

"No, it was torture." I exaggerated which made Draco roll his eyes.

"Did anything exciting happen?" Blaise chuckled.

"No." I rolled my eyes.

"What did your parents want to talk to you and Draco about?" Mattheo asked. Draco gave me a look but I couldn't figure out what he was trying to tell me.

"They just wanted to ask Malfoy if he would tutor me while I was staying at his house as I'm falling behind in some of my classes." I told them which made me receive a relived look from Draco.

"I was hoping for something a little more exciting than that." Blaise huffed.

"And I was hoping for something that wasn't exciting." Mattheo walked over to me, wrapped his arm around me and then kissed me.

"Get a room." Blaise mocked us which made everyone laugh, apart from Draco.

"Shut up." I told Blaise.

"You've been awfully quiet." Pansy turned to face Draco.

"I have things on my mind." Draco said, quietly while looking at me.

"I need to go unpack my things." I cleared my throat. I walked away and walked to my dorm, I entered and started to unpack my things. When I finished unpacking my things, I heard a knock on the dorm door.

"Come in." I shouted. The door creakss open and it was Draco Malfoy. Why would he be here? He came inside my dorm and closed the door behind him.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to ask you why you lied about what your parents told us." He said.

"I didn't think that you would want anyone to know." I shrugged my shoulders.