a night to remember-

Mia's pov
____________________________________

I'd made it to the theatre, slightly out of breath but I didn't care. As long as I made it there.

I walked into the screening and stood directly in front of the projection. There he was. The smile on his face was comforting and I found myself sat next to him.

I couldn't explain the feeling, but it felt right.

The movie had begun. I placed my right hand onto my thigh. He looked down and slowly moved his closer. Our fingers interlocked. I looked at him innocently, he slowly pulled in, but as soon as our faces came close enough, the movie stopped. The lights came back on and we both looked at each other with a smile.

We were both slightly confused but everyone else was rather annoyed. I started laughing as he looked around in confusion.

He placed his hand over his mouth his mouth, his smile started to peek through.

Mia:" I have an idea."

*later*

Timothée's pov
____________________________________

I let her drive my car. I wasn't sure as to where she was taking me, but I was excited to find out.

After a few minutes, I realised where she was driving to. She drove us to the location of where the movie was filmed.

The inside was beautiful and well structured. It was filled with great pieces of art and fine architectural machines.

There was all kinds to see. Tesla's machines and ancient Greek paintings.

Music began playing.

Timothée's pov
____________________________________

Music began playing.

I hold out my hand.

Me:" may I have this dance."

Mia:" you may."

Her hand guided itself into mine. My hand placed at her waist and dance we shall.

She looked beautiful. Her dress shined in the light and her hair let down loose. Maybe I'd always felt this way and I just didn't care to admit it.

Every spot was gracefully danced across.

We then moved along to the stargazing room and the colours were incredible. Slow dancing once more with a sky full of stars above us. It felt like magic.

I could already tell this was a night to remember, to remember forever.

We had sat next to each other, our hands joined together. And there it was, i took her face in my hands and drew her to me, my hand delicately placed against her cheek. kissing her once again.

*a couple days later*

The morning u woke up happy. Happier than I'd been in a while. All because of her.

I took her advice and I'd starting writing a script. I was planning to do a one man show. That's if it was good enough for the auditorium.

Jake walked in and sat beside me at the dining table.

Jake:" Hey, what's that? Is it a script?"

Me:" its a play."

Will:"HEY YOU BETTER GET US ALL ROLES!"

me:" actually it's a one-man show. So I can't."

I continued writing but before I could finish my word, a car horn went off. Guess who?

Jake:" wow. Is that gonna happen ever time?"

Me:" I think so."

I smile and glance out the window.

Me:"I'll be down in a minute."

Jake:" you really like this girl don't you?"

Me:" yeah, I really do."

I get dressed and race down the stairs.

Me:"Hey beautiful. Do you want me to drive?"

Mia:"Yeah sure."

I get in the car and kiss her lips Softly before starting the car and driving off.

Mia:" timmy! Its one way!"

I immediately turned the the car around and head the other way.

Timothée:" oops- "

I couldn't hold back my laughter.

It had just turned summer and boy was it hot. The sun was always shining and the nights were hotter than normal. Each day more cherished than the rest. Not a day went by that I didn't miss her.

I remember one day, when we were out walking. We passed the van deek. Both thinking the same thing, I grabbed the sign and tossed it to the ground, watching it shatter into pieces. We'd ran as quick as we could, in hope that no one would notice.

Some days it was visiting ancient art, or going to a local history museum or even visiting close family members. Mia introduced me to her sister and her soon-to-be husband, which was nice.

Some nights, I went to watch Mia play at the old jazz club we visited. She awfully good at piano. Normally, I'd awkwardly stand at the front, dancing in front of the stage. Obviously I wasn't any good at dancing, but none of these people were going to see me again other than Mia, so it was fine.

After a while, jazz had started to grow on me. I guess hearing it all the time, made it easier to listen to. And harder to miss. I'd hold her in my arms and never want to let go. With her close to me, I'd felt like I'd never feel alone again.