I Share My Pain (KoeZi)

This is a KoeZi fanfiction

Backdrop: Next day to which Faizi asks Koel to open up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faizi is sitting alone in his room worried and tensed about Nikhil and Koel. He is worried on what if the truth of Nikhil being Koel's son is revealed to all. What was the reason why Koel is hiding Nikhil what must be the reason she is running away like this.

His attention is disturbed as he hears a knock on the door. He looks up and sees Koel at the door. He asks her to come inside the room by actions.

Koel : Faizi I have decided to tell you the reason. Please I request you to not tell this to anyone and promise me you will not let these people take Nikhil away from me.

Faizi : I promise your secret is safe with me and I will try my 100% and not let Nikhil go anywhere. First you come sit here.

Faizi holds Koel by the shoulders and makes her sit on the bed. He goes and shuts the door and then sits on the chair in front of him.

Faizi : Speak Koel , Go ahead...

Koel : Abhay, Abhay is his name , my husband's name. We were in the same college he was a year senior to me. He was son of a rich influential person..his father owned businesses. He was the stud of the college and there was no girl in college who he hadn't dated. He would have multiple girlfriends at the same time but when any boy used to come close to any of his girlfriend he used to beat him black and blue but I used to admire this possessive behaviour of his. He used to come in a sports car and had a charm that all used to go crazy for him. I had a crush on him too.Once I had taken part in a college fest .. I was actually a singer...so I had to stay till late night in the college I could not find a ride back to the home and he offered me a lift I thought this will be such a great opportunity to spend time with him moreover I would get home for free. I did not belong from a rich background I was a middle class scholarship student. I went home with him we talked a lot.. then our meetings increased we got close ... It was his farewell and it got late so he decided to drop me.. there was no one at my home so I called him inside. We had coffee and then we..we..we.. slept.

Koel shivered and Faizi held her hand.

Koel : We didn't meet for a next few days and later I found out that I am pregnant. I went to Abhay's house to convey him the same. He refused to accept the child and asked me to go for an abortion. I... I was shattered. But his family members came to know that I was pregnant.. they forced him to marry me ... and my family members disowned me post marriage (she cries). Post marriage I suffered a miscarriage .. I lost.. I ..I..lost my child 🥺

She breaks down and Faizi hugs her..while crying she continues..

Koel : He used to raise his hand on me but I had nowhere to go...My in laws hated me because the reason I was married was no more and I couldn't go to my parents... I didn't speak a word against him.

He wipes her tears ...and makes her sit straight

Koel : Whenever I used to go meet my college friends, get late for dinner or do a live performance he used to beat me with belt, raise hand on me. When I was pregnant with Nikhil he took good care of me I thought he has improved but after delivery he went back to being a monster...Nikhil was in my arms and he used to beat when he came home drunk...The marks are still their on my body...

Faizi interrupts

Faizi : And on soul also, your thoughts are still occupied by those instances...you still are in pain with the thought of singing...now I understand what happened on the day we were doing diwali party decor and then you being scared yesterday ... I understood everything..

Koel : Please..please keep

Faizi interrupts

Faizi : I will try to keep my promise surely...

Suddenly Nikhil comes shouting Dodo uncle dodo uncle...Koel wipes her tears and smiles...

Nikhil : Koel ... What are you doing in Dodo uncle's room

Koel : I had some work!!! Come lets go I will give you chocolates..which Dodo uncle gave..

Koel and Nikhil leave

⇒END⇐