1.2 Rejected Love

This is in continuation with the first part of the story ..

This a drabble
_______________________________________________________________________________

Monami leaves and Karan runs behind her...He grabs her hand...and she stops ...Monami tries to free her hand from his hold...Karan pulls her closer and as she is able to slip he grabs her waist... they both share an eyelock and breathe the same air..Suddenly the wind blows and somethings goes into Monami's eyes..and she shuts her eyes .. Karan loosens his grip from her waist...and asks her to show her eyes to him... He places one hand above and other below her eyes and blows air into it...After Monami feels comfortable she moves back a step and nods...
"You said you don't love me then why my going away is hurting you..there was never a we..it was always me...so why is this me hurting you...???" Monami questioned...
"Not love but we do share a relationship...a relation of friendship ..isn't that enough for me to care for you...Your going away is hurting me because years after I made a new friend...there are more truths about me which you need to know which will make you unlove me and may be you had broken your friendship because of those reasons...there is a reason I didn't tell you everything about me...and the reason is the fear of loosing you... this fear is real..." Karan replied with moist eyes...

Monami turns her face and takes a deep breath ... she then turns back to Karan... "Hello, I am doctor Monami Mahajan, would you like to be my friend..???" Monami places her hand forward...Karan smiles and nods like an excited happy kid and speaks "I am special agent Karan Shergill , let us be friends "

Both turn their faces and leave for their room Karan is happy because he didn't loose Monami .. everything will start afresh...
Monami sheds tears .. "We will be good friends ...because that is how you want it...my love for you will give me the strength "

**************
Hope you like it..

Do vote and comment 🥰

P.S - Shall I write a third part where Karan decides to confess but is reminded of his words...along with confession ...