Jenny and Nikki

"Nicole? Where are you? Mr Mallcop has ice cream!" Jenny shouted inside, she was trying to follow the crying sound she heard from the bathroom. "I-I'm in the b-bathroom Jenny." Nikki nervously said.

Jenny walked into the bathroom and into the stall Nikki was in.
"What's wrong?" Jenny asked, she was a very thoughtful girl. "I don't like it here, they're all lame losers!"

"Don't say that, and cheer up! Everyone is so nice here. You loved racing, even if you didn't win. But that's not the end of the world." Jenny leaned in to hug Nikki, trying her best to comfort her.

Nikki sniffed, and calmed down after Jenny hugged her, tightly as always.
"Thanks" Nikki sobbed. She thought that Jenny was a bit of a loser, but overall she didn't care. You can be a loser but the best person in the world.
"Anyways, should we go? Mr Mallcop might run out of ice cream!" Jenny said, getting impatient. She was only 5 after all.

"I bagsy chocolate!" Nikki screamed as she ran out to the field.
Jennifer and Nicole may be different, but they sure were made to be friends until age 6teen and beyond.

AN: sorry this has t been updated in ages! I've been a bit busy so haven't had much time! Love ya xx