Chapter 1

Tanjiro POV

Tanjiro used to he a kind boy... he may still be if it wasn't for someone turning him into a demon. His earrings half danced as he ran to a smell that smelt appetising a growl on his lips. The human part of him which was locked away was screaming at him to not follow the scent but... it was overpowering. He wore a checkered Haori and a sword in its case.

He arrives at the scent, the delicious smelling sent, but also smells like lightening? He stares at the  human clearly hesitating in his actions but his mouth watered... this person... smelt like water... their hair an odd colour. A mask? Tanjiro's body moved towards this person his eyes, in his right one was a line and the left a number of an uppermoon.

He forced his body to stop, clawed hand an inch away from the guys face. His hand shook and he spoke.. "help-" his voice was croaky and painful. It was clear he was a newly turned demon.. but also an uppermoon?

Sabito POV

A young male wearing an animal like mask and a patterned yukata covered with a white haori, walked down a path just outside of a forested area. He in fact just exited the area not too long before, coming back from a mission that was sent out the day before. The male was cautious of his surroundings though it was daylight. It’s known to most slayers that demons are capable of coming out on cloudy days when the sun is being blocked. - He slid his sword back into its sheath yet he left his hand on the hilt in preparation if anything were to come at him.

Not much longer after walking along the grassy path, did he run into a younger male. Noticing the movements and the appearance of the boy in front of him, he could tell that he wasn’t human.

Sabito quickly tilted his head away from the move the demon boy pulled right before him. His sword was half way out before noticing the hesitation of the demon and the struggle to keep from attacking, but why would he cease to attack? - Sabito’s eyes slightly widened at the demon’s plead for help but also remained in a defensive stance. This wasn’t just a typical and normal demon. The eyes this demon obtained, where those of an uppermoon.

CLIFF HANGER~

Amount of words? 406!
Do you want more..?