Chapter 3

Sabito POV

Sabito noticed the demon like features beginning to fade, such as the teeth and nails. He watched as the other demon began to walk their way back- but instead, turned around and fled, intimidated by the aura of Tanjiro. Sabito, being closest to him had felt it before it had reached the demon.

He turned back to the young boy, his eyes following to where his finger pointed. When Tanjiro spoke about Muzan, his eyebrow raised. He’s only ever heard of the name, never seen the demon. — He thought for a moment before speaking. “How are you sure that Muzan was the one who killed your family? And.. if what you say about him is true, then how long ago was your family killed and how long have you been roaming about in this.. state?” Sabito eyed the boy. There was no signs of blood besides his own. Sabito had more belief that the boy hadn’t done any harm to any other person as he saw him hold back from striking again against Sabito.

Tanjiro POV

Tanjiro stared at the mess, it was clear that it had been recent there was no rotting at all and any blood in the house hadn't really dried yet. His shoulders shook with the indication of sobbing. This person didn't believe him, did he?

It seemed like he ignored Sabito when he walked inside without answering. In reality he had gotten a shovel and started to dig graves for his family. He speaks while he does this but it sounds painful for him to do so. "I saw him. About 2 hours." He'd respond before gently picking up each member and putting them in their respective graves. Despite the blood the boy did not lose control. He filled the graves and joined his hands in prayer. He then looked to Sabito. "You really think I'd.. lie about that?" He'd cough afterwards. Speaking was hard. He seemed insulted that Sabito thought he was lying.

-
Should I post more?