02

✩。:*•

✩。:*•.───── 🎀 ─────.•*:。✩

AFTER A FEW MINUTES we arrived at the school's gate, the anticipation in the air was visible. It seemed that everyone had already gathered, eagerly awaiting the arrival of Tōru and I.

Tōru, being the protective brother that he is, guided me onto the bus and helped me find a seat. My brother ended up sitting with Iwaizumi leaving me to share the backseat with Kyōtani.

As the bus began its departure to Hyogo, I looked inside my bag in search of my earphones. I connected them to my phone and drifted off into a peaceful slumber. Unaware, I found comfort on Kyōtani's shoulder, and the music filling my ears became my lullaby throughout the journey.

I was woken up by soft pats on my head. As I slowly opened my eyes, the realization reached me that we had reached our destination—the hotel in Hyogo. I rubbed my eyes, still half-dazed, inspecting the surroundings. The enormity of the hotel building impressed me as I gazed out of the window.

Stepping off the bus, I searched for my bag but couldn't find it. I spotted my brother with it on his shoulder. Eager to be independent, I insisted on taking my belongings, but my brother had other plans. "I'm carrying your bags," he declared, walking away, leaving me behind with Iwa-kun.

Iwa-kun and I exchanged glances and shrugged simultaneously, sharing a moment of silent camaraderie.

Entering our hotel room, the spacious environment caught my attention. The bed, invitingly soft, beckoned for relaxation. Tōru and I began organizing and unpacking our essentials. With my duties complete, I felt the urge to explore the hotel.

Just as I approached the room's exit, my brother's voice halted my progress. "Where are you going?" he inquired.

"Just exploring the hotel; I won't take long," I explained, gesturing towards the door.

"Fine, but take your phone with you," he insisted before I could make my escape.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

The following morning dawned on Wednesday, waking me with the persistent buzz of my alarm. Recognizing Tōru's propensity in the mornings, I took it upon myself to wake him from his slumber.

After a long 10 minutes of gently trying, I resorted to a more direct approach. With a cup of water in hand, I swiftly poured it all over him, causing him to jump out of the bed.

"BITCH!" Tōru exclaimed, hastily springing out of bed. Amused by his response, I seized the moment to capture a candid photo without his awareness.

"You weren't waking up, so that's the only thing that came to my mind," I chuckled, retreating to the bathroom.

Behind the locked door, I shed my clothes and embraced the soothing embrace of a hot shower. The water poured over my skin, providing a calming sensation. Using my favorite strawberry-scented body wash, I emerged refreshed.

With my hair neatly combed and a spritz of my favorite strawberry scented perfume, I adorned my white skirts, opting to enhance it with a white bow.

After 25 minutes of preparation, Tōru and I, were finally both ready, headed to the lobby to reunite with the rest of the team and our coach. The day awaited us, brimming with excitement and the promise of new experiences.

✩ ᵕ̈ ིྀ ! 02 •˙ ⌗ ⊱